Animals are the best creatures on earth and the most beautiful creation of god, the kind of love they have for you is hard to find in a world full of complications. Maybe that's why most people prefer living with a pet to having a roommate. But when it comes to traveling by air, then it becomes hard for you. But if you are traveling with United Airlines in that case, you don't have to worry because the airlines allow the passengers to take their pets with you on your flight. The next question is, how do I add a pet to my United reservation? Well, there are many ways to make a reservation for a pet with you.
Rules and regulations to add a pet in reservation with United Airlines
If you wish to travel with your cutest furry friend while traveling by air, then you need to know the pet policy of the airline and the requirement in which your pet fits.
- The first thing that is required to be followed by the passengers is to inform the airlines about your requirement of bringing your pet on a flight with you. One of the easiest and most preferred ways to inform the airline is through phone calls.
- The passenger can also get on to the airline's official website and follow the steps mentioned on your screen.
- To travel on domestic flights, the puppies and kittens are required to be at least 2 months old; on international flights, the pets must be at least 4 months old and must be vaccinated.
- The oxygen service is not available for pets in case of any emergency.
- If you have already made a reservation with the airlines in that case, you can add a pet by getting onto the 'Manage Booking' section of the airlines. Follow the on-screen process to add pet your pet to the reservation.
- If you have booked a trio with multiple airlines and wish to bring your pet, make sure you check with each airline particularly and learn the restrictions.
- After the reservation is complete, and you get onto the airport, make your way towards the check-in counter and inform the representative about your pet to complete the process of check-in.
How do I add a pet to my united reservation?
If you wish to add a pet to your reservation in that condition, the following things are required to be kept in mind.
- All the pets are required to be kennel-trained and properly domesticated to travel in-cabin pets with the passengers. Make sure the pet doesn't feel suffocated in the kennel.
- The passengers can call the executive of the airline to inform them and add a pet to their reservation. You can also do it online by visiting the airline's official website.
- Once getting onto the airline's official website, get onto the 'Manage Booking' and fill out the PNR number and the last name of the passengers to proceed further.
- Once getting in, select the option of 'pets in cabin' and follow the on-screen instructions to make the reservation.
- Once the reservation is complete, you have to make the payment for the reservation, after which you'll receive the confirmation on your registered email.
Some Related Post
How do I add a reservation to my United flight?
What day of the week are united flights the cheapest?
How do I get the best deal on United Airlines?
How do I reschedule my United Flight?