Due to uncertainty these days, changing the flight has become common, especially in Covid. There is no wonder you booked your flight today and need to change it in the next moment. United Airlines understands its traveler's situations and needs, providing one of the best flexible flight change policies. How to change flight on United Airlines? You can easily do it by visiting the united.com, United app, or calling the United Airlines contact center. If you have no idea about it, you can read the quick and clear information below.
Let's check out the procedure to change your United Airlines flight
If you book the flight from authorized sources, you can change the United Airlines flight anytime. Go through the various options below to change your flight.
Change flight by visiting the official website/United Mobile app:-
At first launch, the official web portal of United Airlines or open the United App on your phone.
There you can sign in to your United account.
You can also go to the My trip section on the homepage
Enter the confirmation number and last name click on the search
Select the option Change flight and then edit option to update your itinerary
Once you change the flight, make sure the new flight must:-
- Have same destination and origin
- Should depart within 24 hours before or after you the original flight(to qualify for a same-day change)
- It should be operated by United or united, having ticket numbers starting from 016
- Select Continue to view your options and confirm a new flight.
You can change your flight dates online or on the United app anytime by following the instructions above. You can also connect with a United Airlines representative to change the flight.
Change flight by calling contact center: -
You can speak to the United Airlines representative and request them to change your flight date and times. You can connect with the United representative by dialing the reservation number. Once connected, you can provide every detail they ask to change your flight.
So you opt for any of the options above to change your flight anytime. How to change flight times on United? You can also do it by visiting the Kiosk and ticket counter at the airport.
However, knowing the process is not enough; you must know the change rules. So here you can check out the worth mentioning points below before changing your United Airlines flight.
United Airline flight change policy:-
- As per the United Airlines 24 hour change policy, you can change your flight free of cost within 24 hours of booking. The condition here is you should book the ticket one week or more before the departure.
- There is no change fee applied for the economy, economy plus, first, business class, and United premier plus fares.
- If you are a premier member and want a new seat on a different flight for free, the seat should be available in the same class. In case it's not available you can pay the difference.
- You can change the time and confirm a seat after paying the fare difference for other tickets.
So once you go through the instructions above, you can change your flight anytime. How to change flight on United Airlines? If you have a third party booking, speak to your travel agents or third party directly to change your flight.
Related Blog: - How do you get through to United?
- How do I speak to a live person at KLM Airlines?
- What number is Delta Airlines at LAX Airport?
- How do I speak to a live person at United Airlines?
- Where does Tap Portugal fly in the US?
- Southwest Airlines phone number midway airport
- American Airlines cheap flights from rdu
- American Airlines cheap flights from Washington dc
- How do I speak to a live person at Aeromexico?
- How do I speak to a person at Alaska Airlines?
- American Airlines cheap flights from DFW