Lot polish airline is one of the best airlines in Poland, founded in 1968. Taking customer requirements into consideration, the airlines provide flexible change flight policies. As per the Lot polish airlines change flight policy, you can easily change the Lot flight booking within 24 hours of purchase if they are booked 168 hours before the departure.
Apart from this, there are some other conditions too that you should go through before changing the Lot polish flight. In the article below, we have provided all the relevant information. So make sure you stick to us till the end.
Lot Polish airlines flight change policy
You can change your Lot polish airline online by logging into your account. Besides, you can also speak to the airline's contact center to make the required changes.
If the Lot polish airlines cancel flight, due to bad weather, or technical error, then the airline gives you an option to book a new flight with the same class, air route, and destination.
If you don't change the flight within the approved 24 hours, you will be required to pay the cancellation fee.
You can change the flight online only if the tickets are booked via an approved platform. For third-party booking, you can contact them directly.
If you made a group booking and want to change the ticket, you should contact the original point of booking. You can also speak to the group supervisor of the Lot polish airline in this regard.
So once you go through the above change flight policy, you can easily change your flight by going through the information below.
How do I change my flight date on a Lot?
If you are not able to board your flight for some reason and want to change your flight date with Lot polish airlines, you can go through the step-by-step process below.
Change flight date online:-
- At first, go to the web portal of lot polish airlines using any of your regular browsers
- Now go to the manage booking option on the top of the homepage
- Enter the confirmation number and surname of passengers, then hit Next
- Now you will get to see all your trip details, select the one that you want to change
- Go to the change option and select the new date
- Now you can confirm the booking by going through the screen instructions
- And once done, you will get an automated email from the airline soon
By speaking to the reservation department:-
You can also change your flight date by speaking to the airline's reservation department. Once you connect to the Lot polish agent, you can request them to change the flight date.
For third party booking:-
You can speak to the travel agents directly, if you have booked your flight by any third party or travel agency.
Using the information above, you can change your Lot polish airlines anytime. Besides, make sure you read thoroughly the Lot polish airlines change flight policy to avoid any hassle. You can also speak to the Lot polish airline customer representative if you face any trouble throughout the process.
Read Also: - Lot Polish Airlines Manage My Booking
- How do I get a refund from Loganair?
- How can I get my money back from IndiGo?
- How long does KLM take to respond on WhatsApp?
- How do I change my Loganair flight?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
- How do I get my money back from Ryanair?
- How long does it take to get refund from Qatar Airways?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to get cheaper flights on American Airlines?