Lot airlines consider being the best airlines in the world. It is the major carrier airline of Poland and serves domestic and international flights per day to major destinations. Customers can book their flight online at the LOT website. There are situations when customers want to cancel their flight; therefore, they ask Lot Polish Airlines Cancellation Policy process. Before refund, it is essential to understand the cancellation policy of many airlines to cancel the flight and get the maximum refund. Customers can follow the below options:
Essential points about lot polish airlines cancellation policy:
- As per the 24-hour cancellation policy, if you have cancelled the ticket within 24 hours of the booking, you can get a full refund.
- But if you have cancelled the ticket after 24 hours, then you will charge a penalty from the original cost.
- If your flight is delayed for 3 hours, you are eligible for a full refund from the airlines, and also, if airlines cancel the flight, you can take the full refund.
- If you have booked the non-refundable flight, then cancellation charges will be deducted from the original cost. The difference will be credited to you as a travel voucher that can be used for a future booking.
- The twenty-four hours rule is also applicable for non-refundable flights.
After knowing the lot polish airlines cancellation policy, customers can proceed with the cancellation procedure. Customers can cancel their flight in two ways: online through the lot airlines website and second is by reaching the customer care agents. Follow the below steps to cancel the flight and take the refund:
- Open the official site of lot airlines and go to the ‘manage booking’ option.
- Now enter the booking confirmation number and last name of the passenger. You can see the booking details on the screen.
- Click on the cancel reservation button available at the bottom.
- Your price summary after deduction will be available on the screen. Tap to confirm the cancellation. You will receive a cancellation confirmation at your mail address.
How long does it take for a lot refund?
If you have purchased the non-refundable ticket, the refund will be processed to you as a travel voucher, but many customers ask how long does it take for a lot refund; therefore, your amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days as per the airline's policy. You can contact the customer care team of lot airlines to know the status of the refund. You can also cancel your ticket and get a refund from customer care itself.
Read also: Lot Polish Airlines Refund Request
- How do I get a refund from Loganair?
- How can I get my money back from IndiGo?
- How long does KLM take to respond on WhatsApp?
- How do I change my Loganair flight?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
- How do I get my money back from Ryanair?
- How long does it take to get refund from Qatar Airways?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to get cheaper flights on American Airlines?