People can go ahead with the flight change policy in order to comprehend the terms and conditions associated with the Aer Lingus flight change for changing the Aer Lingus flight. People can connect with the support representatives at Aer Lingus to get help with their flight changes for maximum support and effective assistance with a couple of things. Let us consider some of the best ways to get an answer to How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
If you need to make the desired changes to your flight bookings at Aer Lingus, multiple ways are available for the same.
- You can communicate with the support representatives at Aer Lingus for help and assistance with flight changes. This is one way of proceeding with the desired changes to your Aer Lingus flights.
- People can also stick to the below-mentioned ways if they need help and assistance with the Aer Lingus flight change. Visit the official Aer Lingus website and perform the desired fight change using the manage booking option.
How to change a flight on Aer Lingus?
Passengers can stick to the below-mentioned steps if they would like to connect with the support representatives at Aer Lingus for help and support. People can follow the below-mentioned steps in order to change their Aer Lingus flight:
- Aer Lingus flight reservations are easy to change and people need to visit www.aerlingus.com to proceed with the desired flight change.
- Select the My Trips option on the page to further select the manage my booking option.
- Provide your booking reference number along with your last name. This information is easily available on the PNR. Hit the submit option and you can locate your reservation on the next page.
- Select the flight booking you wish to change and proceed with selecting the ?Change Flight? option. This is present at the top left corner of the page.
- A new drop-down list will open on the screen and this will allow passengers a scope to select the changes that they wish to make as far as their reservations are concerned.
- Proceed to the payments page and complete the payment if applicable on your booking.
- Receive a new reservation reference number on your email associated with your flight booking at Aer Lingus.
Passengers must make sure that they have read and understood the inclusions of the flight change policy issued by Aer Lingus, to have a smooth change experience as far as flight changes are concerned.
Aer Lingus Flight change policy
Passengers can refer to the below-mentioned key-pointers of Aer Lingus flight change policy before initiating changes to their flight reservations:
- People can proceed with the flight changes for free if the changes are made within 24 hours of initial reservation at Aer Lingus.
- Flight changes are allowed 24 hours prior to the actual departure time of the flight reserved at Aer Lingus.
- If the flight is modified or canceled by the airline, passengers are entitled to refunds against the flight modifications by Aer Lingus.
- Passengers can or cannot accept the flight changes made by the airline. This further gives them two distinct options: they can accept the change and fly with it or they may file for refunds at Aer Lingus in the case of a significant change.
How much does it cost to change a flight with Aer Lingus?
People changing their flight schedule need to pay the flight change fee to the airline respectively. The flight change fee schedule is as follows:
- Passengers need to pay the Aer Lingus flight fee if they are about to make changes after the expiration of 24 hours of initial reservation at Aer Lingus.
- It costs USD 75 TO 500 to make changes to the flight itinerary. The cost depends on the flight type, flight route: whether domestic or international, and the departure date of the flight.
How can I speak to someone in Aer Lingus?
Passengers can speak to someone in Aer Lingus via the hotline number released to connect passengers to the support officials working at Aer Lingus. Email facility along with Live chat is also available for consumer support at Aer Lingus.
How do I get a refund from Aer Lingus?