Ryanair is a budget airline operating specifically low-cost segment flights. It has a diverse network, delivering flights to international and domestic destinations, and is known for its superior services.
If you have a scheduled Ryanair flight booking or reservation and your plans do not seem so likely now, the only question that comes to your mind is, ‘How do I get my money back from Ryanair?’ If that’s the case, then you are reading the perfect material. The points listed below will help you understand the complete refund procedure of Ryanair for your instant convenience and benefit.
How to get a refund from Ryanair?
You can get a refund from the Ryanair team with the help of the steps listed below;
- Visit the Ryanair website with the help of a browser of your choice.
- Accept the required website cookies for the smooth functioning of the page.
- Once the page loads, locate and click on the option ‘My bookings’ present in the header section.
- You can then log in to your account or enter your reservation details to access your flight booking.
- Once you enter the credentials, click on ‘Retrieve your booking.’
- The following page will display your Ryanair bookings.
- If you haven’t canceled your Ryanair tickets, cancel them and click on the ‘Request a Refund’ option.
- It will showcase a refund request form, fill out the form and send it to their support team.
- You can initiate the Ryanair refund procedure after that.
Ryanair Refund Policy
If you’ve understood the answer to the question ‘How do I get my money back from Ryanair?’ but you need to know the policies under which you can get the full amount back, the points listed below will help you significantly;
- You could get a full refund of the amount if you cancel your flight tickets within the initial 24 hours of the purchase.
- Please note that the criteria mentioned above will not be eligible for all regions and countries.
- It is applicable for both refundable and non-refundable fares.
- You could get a full refund of the amount if any of your fellow passengers booked on your tickets passed away before your scheduled departure.
- The Ryanair refund will be processed and credited to your original payment platform.
- The refund will be credited within 7-10 business working days.
- If you paid with the help of cash, they would add the amount to your bank account.
How long are Ryanair refunds taking?
Ryanair refunds can take 7-10 business working days. If it gets delayed more than that, you can contact the Ryanair customer support team or your respective bank to know the reason for the delay. It will initiate the refund in the same way you made the payment when booking your Ryanair flight tickets.
Ryanair Customer Support Team
If you face the question ‘How can I get in touch with Ryanair?’ you can take help from the following points;
- Go to the Ryanair website with the help of your default internet browser.
- Click on the ‘Help’ section present in the top-right section of the web page.
- A drop-down menu will appear consisting of different options.
- Click on the ‘Help Center’ option present under the category ‘Customer Service.’
- On the next page, click on the ‘Contact Us’ option under the Additional Information section.
- It will take you to the official ‘Ryanair Support Page.’
- The following web page will display all the possible methods to speak to an available Ryanair executive.
Live Chat- You can save time by speaking to an available Ryanair representative with the help of their live chat procedure;
- Click on the blue ‘Chat’ option present at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Enter the following details;
- Once you enter all the information listed above, click on the option ‘Start chat.’
- After that, a live Ryanair chat representative will connect with you and provide the required assistance.
Therefore, you can contact the customer support team of Ryanair with the help of the steps listed above and find the required resolutions immediately.
- How do I speak to a live person at KLM Airlines?
- What number is Delta Airlines at LAX Airport?
- How do I speak to a live person at United Airlines?
- Where does Tap Portugal fly in the US?
- Southwest Airlines phone number midway airport
- American Airlines cheap flights from rdu
- American Airlines cheap flights from Washington dc
- How do I speak to a live person at Aeromexico?
- How do I speak to a person at Alaska Airlines?
- American Airlines cheap flights from DFW