At times flyers find themselves entangled in a situation where changes have to be made for their flight reservations. Such problems arise without any tangible presumptions, and almost every Airline now provides multiple options to deal with these instances. For those traveling with Ryanair and looking for some headers on "How do I manage my Ryanair booking?", reading further down can be of significant help.
How do I manage my booking through the Ryanair website?
- Visit the Ryanair official website and click on the "My bookings" option at the top.
- Once the "Check-in" webpage opens up, log in using your Ryanair account or the booking reservation number and the last name under the booking.
- Next, the complete flight ticket details will be displayed on your screen. Various options will be available, and you can use them to change, add services or cancel this booking of yours.
- When the changes have been made, click on confirm and complete the necessary payments, if any are shown on the website.
- An email notifying you about the successful changes made to your Ryanair booking will be sent to you.
Ryanair Manage my booking
Any Ryanair commuter can manage their booking through the Ryanair official website or by contacting Ryanair customer support. Using the website first is a good option to save on the time and effort of contacting customer support. Simple queries regarding ticket management like changing, canceling, etc., can be quickly done through the online portal.
How do I add a bag to my Ryanair booking?
One can add a bad while booking the ticket or during checking-in before the flight departure. A bag can also be added through the website by getting to the "manage my booking" menu in the trip extras. This is to be used at least 24 hours before the flight, and the extra charges will be applied to each additional bag.
How do I get in touch with Ryanair?
There are multiple ways you can get in touch with Ryanair. One can call the Ryanair Customer support, chat with the Ryanair Chatbot, and submit a request for assistance through the help center on the Ryanair website.
How do I call the Ryanair Voice support?
- Get to the Ryanair website and "Log-in" with your Ryanair account credentials. You can select "Sign-up" to create a new account if you don't have a Ryanair account.
- A Ryanair account is necessary to get the relevant contact details for Ryanair support.
- Once signed in with the Ryanair account, click on the "Help" menu in the page's upper-right corner.
- Choose the "Help Centre" option in the "Customer Service" section once the drop-down menu opens.
- The browser will take you to the Ryanair Help Center page. Various options and guides will be available here.
- Scroll down and find the "Contact Us" button under the Additional Information menu.
- A new page will open and show you the contact number of the customer support team.
- The waiting time may be too long occasionally. The waiting period is indefinite, so you may have to hold on to the call. Alternatively, you can try to connect to the voice support team after a few hours.
How do I use the chat-support option from the Ryanair Website?
- On the "Ryanair Help Centre," as stated above, a small chat button would be present in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the said option, and a Chatbox will appear. Type in your query, and the Chatbot will answer you accordingly.
These options can help you answer your "How do I manage my Ryanair booking?" queries. Furthermore, it's good to know that the Chatbot can answer a limited number of queries like changing or canceling the tickets. Live human support is best for complex queries due to their more empathic resolutions. Consider calling the Voice Ryanair support in such cases.
Read Also: - How to change flight on Ryanair?