Alitalia Airlines is a top-rated airline and the flag carrier of Italy, which is headquartered in Fiumicino, Rome. With a fleet size of 84, Alitalia Airlines fly to more than 100+ destinations worldwide, including domestic and international routes. Alitalia Airlines always focuses on its services and facilities provided to the passengers. One can enjoy the best traveling comforts whenever flying to their preferred destination after making reservations, which is relatively easy to do through online or offline mode.
What is Alitalia Airlines Baggage Policy?
Knowing your baggage limit before packing bags is necessary to avoid any kind of inconvenience while traveling on a plane. If you booked your flight with Alitalia Airlines, then you should know Alitalia Airlines baggage policy which is given below:
- Alitalia Airlines allow one bag and one personal item such as a purse, briefcase, and laptop bag for free.
- The maximum dimension for carry-on baggage should be 18 x 14 x 10 inches and the maximum weight 5 kg per.
- You are allowed maximum 2 pieces of bags as checked baggage. That’s dimension and weight depend on the type of your route.
- The maximum checked baggage limit should be 157 cm, and the total weight nor more than 32 kg.
- If any bag exceeds the baggage weight or dimension, you will be charged some applicable fee as per the baggage policy
What is Alitalia Airlines Cancellation Policy?
If you want to cancel your Alitalia Airlines flight for any specific reason, you can easily do that as per the cancellation rules. You can follow the below Alitalia Airlines cancellation policy before making a cancellation request:
- You can make your flight cancellation request for Alitalia Airlines within 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- You are free to cancel your Alitalia Airlines flight if you cancel it within 24 hours of the ticket purchase.
- If you cancel a flight beyond 24 hours, a cancellation fee that starts from $20 will be applicable.
- You can make your flight cancelation request on Alitalia Airlines by visiting the Manage Booking page or contacting the customer service team.
What is Alitalia Airlines Refund Policy?
Getting a refund on a canceled flight is the right of every passenger, and if you cancel a flight on Alitalia Airlines, you can also ask for a refund. But before you request a refund, you should know about Alitalia Airlines refund policy which is given below:
- You can get a full refund from Alitalia Airlines when you cancel your flight within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- Suppose you cancel your Alitalia Airlines flight after 24 hours of booking. In that case, you will get a refund after the deduction of a cancellation fee, which depends on your ticket type and the duration of cancellation.
- You can also make a refund request if your flight is delayed or canceled by Alitalia Airlines due to any specific reason.
Suppose you still have any query related to baggage, cancellation, or other. In that case, you can directly contact the customer service team of Alitalia Airlines and gain the relevant assistance to resolve the queries simply.