To get the refund from Turkish Airlines, you only need to make sure that you have read the Turkish Airlines refund policy of Turkish Airlines. Also, make sure that you know the procedure for making changes and the cancellation. If you’re aware of the guidelines, you’ll be able to save the cancellation and the change fee. However, you can cancel the official website of Turkish Airlines website if you have purchased the Turkish Airlines ticket from a third party. Then you would need to connect with them for the cancellation or any other kind of changes you want to make to the reservation you have made.
Procedure to get the refund from Turkish Airlines:
To get the refund from Turkish Airlines. You only need to make sure that you have chosen the steps mentioned below. After that, you’ll receive the refund in a short period.
- Get on the Turkish Airlines official website.
- Now you need to select the option of “Search.”
- In the search bar, write “Refund Form.”
- Now fill-up the form, and then you would need to press the button “Submit.”
However, before you submit the form, you need to ensure that you have attached the mandatory documents. The list of the documents which you need to connect is mentioned below.
- Photo ID.
- Boarding pass.
Once you have attached the documents mentioned above, you’ll be easily able to submit the refund claim form.
Turkish Airlines refund policy covid
You can go through the refund policy of Turkish Airlines below. After that, you’ll be able to claim the refund of the loss you have suffered because of the Covid.
- In case your flight was canceled because of the reasons related to Covid. Then you will get a complete refund of the investment you have made. You only need to make sure that you have filled out the Turkish Airlines refund form within twenty-four hours from the cancellation of the flight.
- In case you were not allowed to board the flight because you could not show the covid reports. Then you’re not going to get a refund.
- Suppose you have made the changes to your flight within twenty-four hours of the booking due to the Covid. Then you will not get the charge of the refund fee.
So before you claim the refund, you need to make sure that you have gone through the information above regarding the refund policy.
How long does it take to get a refund from Turkish Airlines?
You’ll be able to receive your refund from Turkish Airlines within twenty working days. In case you made the payment through cash, you will receive the rebate in twenty business days; however, if you have made the payment through the credit card. Then you’re going to receive the refund in only seven working days. Refunds will be directly transferred to the account to which you made the payment. After going through the information above, your query regarding the Turkish Airlines refund policy and the procedure to connect will be resolved.
Read Also: - How to book group trip?
- How do I get a refund from Loganair?
- How can I get my money back from IndiGo?
- How long does KLM take to respond on WhatsApp?
- How do I change my Loganair flight?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
- How do I get my money back from Ryanair?
- How long does it take to get refund from Qatar Airways?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to get cheaper flights on American Airlines?