After making the flight reservation with Turkish Airlines, if you get any issues such as the reason the booking gets canceled, health issues, flight delay, etc., you can cancel the booking and apply for the money back. To get the refund, you must fulfill Turkish Airlines' refund policies in which they mention the instructions, charges, etc. You must read below to get further details on a refund from Turkish Airlines.
Refund policies of Turkish Airlines are given below.
- The passenger can only get the complete refund if they applied for it within 24 hours of the reservation. After clearing that time, aviation charges the cancelation charges.
- If any passenger makes the reservation by using miles, they have to pay the cancelation charges, and they will get the miles in a refund to their Turkish Airlines account.
- Per the Turkish Airlines refund policy, the passenger will not need to pay the charges if the aviation delays the flight take-off due to a technical glitch, less staff, etc. But if the delay happens due to a natural fault, then the airline charges the fees for cancelation to provide you with a refund.
- You will only get the refund in the same form in which you make the complete payments while purchasing the tickets.
- If any passenger gets any health issues they find unable to travel on the reserved date, they must show the certificates related to their health and apply for a complete refund.
The modes to apply for a refund on Turkish Airlines are below.
Contact a representative: When applying for a refund, you can call the representative if you want any details or do not want to apply a refund using the online mode. To contact the representative on call, dial this number 1800-874-8875 and make the selection of such IVR that is relevant to the query. Then you have to provide the details about your booking and apply for a refund.
Use the official website: This is the best option as you will not need to face any long call hold or network glitch issues while applying for the refund. To use the online mode for applying for the refund, you have to follow the below points.
- Navigate the manage booking page on Turkish Airlines' official website
- Then provide the info of surname with booking reference number
- Next, choose the cancel flight option and mention the reason for cancelation.
- Further, find out the refund form and note the complete information
- Submit that refund form and make the payments.
How long does it take to get a refund from Turkish Airlines?
Aviation takes the time to provide their travelers' refunds, with will vary as per the mode you select for reservation. If you use the online method for reservations, you will get a refund within ten days, but if you use an alternative mode, it must take 14 days to get a refund.