Due to unavoidable circumstances or an emergency, people may need to cancel their flight tickets. You can claim a refund available under Turkish Airlines cancellation policy and refund policy in such situations. The airline focuses on the need of travelers to ensure a comfortable and safe journey. To ensure such experience, you must go through the below-written cancellation policy of Turkish Airlines.
Turkish Airlines cancellation policy
People can cancel their tickets anytime they want. However, in some situations, people also ask about what is Turkish airlines cancellation fee to ensure safe cancellation. Cancellation fees are charged depending on the type and time of flight ticket and cancellation, respectively.
- People can claim the full refund if they cancel the tickets within 24 hours of booking. The total amount of the flight ticket can be refunded if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
- If people cancel the ticket after 24 hours of booking, some cancellation charges will be deducted. This fee is depended on the time and the number of tickets canceled.
- Airlines may also provide flight credits instead of refunds which can be used for future travel. These credits can also be provided for non-refundable tickets.
- Refunds are based on different fare types depending on class and route of tickets.
- In case if the airline cancels the flights by themselves, then they provide the refund, or they may provide the flight credit equal to the price of the ticket. Passengers can also request a refund for the flights that have been rescheduled or delayed due to any reason.
How can I cancel my Turkish airlines ticket?
To cancel your flight ticket, people must go through the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy mentioned above. This can help to know about the rules under which you can request the refund of your ticket after cancellation. You can cancel your flight ticket online by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit manage booking section from the official website of Turkish airlines through your phone or laptop.
- Enter your booking details like the PNR number and passenger's last name.
- A new will open with all details including departure and destination city and date and time. From the menu section, click on the cancel my ticket tab.
- Enter the appropriate cancellation reason and click on confirm cancellation. Check the following charges, if any.
- Once your ticket is canceled, you'll get notified through the mail.
- Also, you can fill in the request refund form after cancellation present on the homepage of Turkish airlines. Once your refund request is examined and approved, it'll take 7-10 days to get transferred via the same payment method.
Turkish Airline refund policy
According to the Turkish airline refund policy, the time of refund is based on the approval of the request. However, sometimes people may find it difficult to cancel and request a refund from the above steps. In such cases, you can contact the airlines' customer service for the required help and support. The support executives can help with all information related to the ways and policies of cancellation and refund. You can connect to these executives through their phone numbers, live chats, social media platforms, and email links available on the official website of Turkish airlines.
Read Also: How can I get in touch with Turkish Airlines
- How do I get a refund from Loganair?
- How can I get my money back from IndiGo?
- How long does KLM take to respond on WhatsApp?
- How do I change my Loganair flight?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
- How do I get my money back from Ryanair?
- How long does it take to get refund from Qatar Airways?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to get cheaper flights on American Airlines?