Sunwing Airlines is one the major airlines carrying a wide range of passengers domestically as well as internationally. Have you booked your flight with Sunwing Airlines or if for some reason you want to cancel your flight? There comes a situation when you due to change in your journey plan or due to any emergency you need to cancel your flight. To cancel your flight, Sunwing Airlines cancellation policy services are there to help you cancel your flights and request the refund. If yes then you must know about the sunwing Airline cancellation policy. Depending upon the country and flights,This article will help you know the same:
Sunwing Airlines have a 24 hours cancellation policy depending upon the region and flights which proves to be beneficial to the passengers in managing their bookings with more flexibility.
Process of Sunwing Airline Cancellation Policy
- Keeping in mind the situation of the passengers, you can cancel your booking within 24 hours of the ticket purchase and get the full fledged refund for your ticket.
- If you do not cancel your flight within a week with Sunwing Airlines, you need to pay the penalty which is under the legal guidelines of Sunwing Airlines.
- If your flight is cancelled and the fault is occurring from the Sunwing Airlines’s side, then the passengers will get compensated for the same and can book another flight as well then and there.
- Sunwing Airlines also charges the cancellation fees for both domestic and international flights. Passengers have to pay the sum $100 to $500 if the cancellation request is made after 24 hours.
Sunwing Airlines refund policy
Above was all about the Sunwing flight cancellation policy and now let's get further information about the refund policy as well. After cancelling your flight, you can request your refund by following the particular procedure.
- Only the passengers who are eligible for the refund can get a refund from the cancellation of the flights. You can check the eligibility of refunds under the Sunwing Airlines refund policy section given on the website of the Sunwing Airlines.
- After cancelling your flights, a procedure will be there to request your refunds.The refund will be provided within an active period of time of your flight tickets and not after the expiry of your flight tickets.
- It can take 7 to10 business days for your refund requests to get processed and completed.
You can also cancel your tickets by the following alternate ways:
You can go and visit the online website of Sunwing Airlines where you can view the option of cancellation, and can manage your bookings further.
You can get the various Email addresses on the website of Sunwing Airlines and can mail your cancellation request and apply for a refund to get a quick response .
Can you get your money back if you cancel your flight?
Yes, you get the money back depending on your ticket type, cancellation time, etc. As per the cancellation policy of airlines, most US flights provide you with a full refund if you cancel the flight within 24 hours, irrespective of the ticket type. And after 24 hours, you need to bear the cancellation fee.
Let's check out how to cancel the flight and get a refund.
Go to the website of the airline and access your trip details
Click on the cancel/change button to cancel the booking you wish to cancel
Then go to the refund page of airlines
You can submit the refund request form to process the refund.
It takes 7-10 days to process your refund. Can you get your money back if you cancel your flight? You must be clear now. However, you can also speak to the airline if you need additional information or have any doubt.
Sunwing Airlines customer service
You can also take help of the customer service of Sunwing airlines which is available 24/7 to support and clear all your queries regarding your bookings, cancellation and refunds procedures. Various contact numbers are also given so you can directly make a call.
- How do I get a refund from Loganair?
- How can I get my money back from IndiGo?
- How long does KLM take to respond on WhatsApp?
- How do I change my Loganair flight?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
- How do I get my money back from Ryanair?
- How long does it take to get refund from Qatar Airways?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to get cheaper flights on American Airlines?