Ryanair is certainly provides a world class service. They have made sure that the customer get all the comfort and the convinience. That is the reason, you only need to visit there website for the purpose of reservation or cancellation. After that, in a short period of time, you’ll be able to make the changes. However, you need to make sure that you’re aware about the Ryanair cancellation policy and the procedure. In that manner, you’ll be able to get the maximum refund. Also, you’ll be able to avoid the cancellation fee.
What are the cancellation policies of the Ryanair?
Ryanair Airlines, has made sure that the customers get most of the return, when they make their cancellation. However, while making your booking, or even the cancellation, you would need to make sure that you have gone through the policies which are given below.
- If you made the booking of your Ryanair flight, and later on it was cancelled by the Airlines itself. Then you’ll be getting the complete refund of your investment. However, you would need to make sure that you have applied for the refund.
- To avoid the charges of cancellation. You would need to make sure that you have made the cancellation 24 hours before the departure time. Also, parallel to that, maintain a gap of seven days between the booking and the departure date. After that, you’ll be able to completely eliminate the charges of cancellation.
How much is Ryanair cancellation fee?
The cancellation fee of the Ryanair is only $19 to $22. However, if you’re travelling on a longer route, or if you have cancelled an international flight. Then it will be more expensive. The cancellation charges depend on your destination, distance, and many other factors. That is the reason, it is important to be aware about the Ryanair cancellation policy, so that you can avoid the cancellation fee.
How can I cancel my reservation?
In order to cancel the booking you made. You only need to visit the official website. However, if you have made the booking with the help of a third party. Then you would need to contact them for the cancellation.
- Get on Ryanair's official website.
- Now you would need to click on the button “My booking.” It would be given on the top of the webpage.
- Once you have clicked it. The enter the “Booking serial number” and “Name.”
- Click on the button of search. Once you have tapped on it, then on the new page you’ll come across your booking.
- Open your booking and at the bottom click on the button of “Cancellation.”
- That is it. You have successfully made the cancellation.
Once the cancellation is completed. Then you’ll be receiving a confirmation email on your account. Now the next step would be to claim your refund either by filling the refund form, or by contacting the customer support.
Hopefully, your query regarding the Ryanair refund policy is sorted out. You only need to make sure that before you make the cancellation. You’re aware about the cancellation policy, cancellation procedure and procedure to claim your refund to successfully make your cancellation.
How to cancel my Ryanair flight and get a voucher?
Whenever you get an issue with your booking, like you cannot manage your flight according to your new modifications, you can opt for two options. First, you may contact a customer service expert for help, or secondly, you can cancel your current flight ticket and get your refund against it. Further in this section, you will learn how can I cancel my Ryanair flight and get a voucher, as you need first to follow the flight cancellation process, and then you will have to go through the further procedure against getting a voucher.
Steps to cancel your flight ticket on Ryanair and get voucher:
- First, go to the official website of the airline.
- Then you need to login into your account.
- After that, you will move to manage booking section, and here enter the booking reference number and enter the passenger's last name.
- After which, you get your current ticket, select it and then click over the edit option.
- You have to tap over the cancel option and mention the reason for the ticket cancellation.
- Next, you will get confirmation mail regarding the complete flight cancellation summary.
Although, if you need to get a voucher after a flight cancellation, you will have to communicate with the customer service executive regarding a refund to get converted into e-vouchers for future bookings on Ryanair airlines.
Related Query: - How can I get a hold of Ryanair?