The travel plan may change at any time due to some unwanted reasons, and the only option left is the cancellation of the booked tickets of the passengers. If you have also canceled your Royal Air Maroc ticket and are looking for the refund and cancellation policy, then you must go through the below-written information. These can help you know about Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy and refund policy, which the airline follows during the same procedure.
Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy
- One should always try to cancel their tickets before 24 hours of the booking to avoid any extra cancellation charge.
- If you cancel your confirmed flight ticket after 24 hours of the booking, some cancellation charges might get deducted from the original paid amount.
- The cancellation fee of the tickets depends on the fare type of the ticket. Different charges are applicable for tickets of a different class.
- If the airline cancels your flight or fails to arrange an alternative flight, then no amount gets deducted, and you may get a full refund of the canceled flight ticket.
- There are times when the airline also provides the flight credit equal to the amount of canceled flight tickets. In a few cases, the airline also provides compensation if the flight is canceled due to some unwanted reason.
- If the flight gets canceled because of some government announcement or major emergency then, no compensation is provided to the passengers by the Airline.
Royal Air Maroc refund policy
The above-written Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy can guide you to remember the things kept in mind before making any cancellation. Now if you now want to get information and updates regarding the Airline's refund policy, you must go through the below written points. People should always read out the policies in order to complete their task hassle free.
- People can get a full refund of the ticket if they've canceled their reservation within 24 hours of the original booking. People need to submit their refund requests before 24 hours to get the full refund of their ticket.
- If you have canceled your flight ticket after 24 hours of booking, some cancellation charges may get deducted. Please ensure to cancel the ticket before 24 hours to avoid the extra charges.
- Suppose the scheduled flight is canceled or delayed by the Airline itself. In that case, either passenger can get a full refund, or they may be provided with flight credits used for future travel equal to the ticket's original price.
- For a non-refundable or partially used ticket, you might get the travel voucher or flight credit for future use, terms and conditions applied.
- Once the refund request is submitted and approved by the airlines, it'll take 7-10 days to get credit to the payment source. In some situations, this time limit may exceed with prior notice. However, you'll get the update through your registered email address.
Now you know about the Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy and refund policy followed while canceling and requesting a refund. Despite all this information, if you still find any problem, you can contact the airline's customer service for more assistance and guidance. You can reach out to the support team through phone numbers, live chat, social media platforms, and email. The links to these services are provided on the official website of the airline. The executives are well experienced and work hard to provide you with the solution 24/7 and assist you.