To get a refund of your canceled reservation with Qatar airways, you need to go to the official website. Moreover, passengers must be aware of the Qatar airways refund policy before canceling their tickets with Qatar airways to know about their refund eligibility. The refund policy and process of canceled Qatar airways tickets are discussed further below, so keep reading to get help.
How long does it take to get a refund from Qatar Airways?
After completely withdrawing your Qatar airways tickets, you can make a request for a refund. As per the Qatar airways refund policy, passengers can request their refund through the official website or Qatar airways customer service executive. Here is the detailed Qatar airways refund policy listed down below:
- If a passenger cancels their flight booking within 24 hours of making a reservation with Qatar airways, they are entitled to a full refund as per the 24-hour risk-free cancelation policy of the airline.
- Canceling a flight after the risk-free period is chargeable with a cancelation fee that is calculated based on time left in departure, time of cancelation, ticket type, route, ticket condition, and cabin.
- All the refunds are initiated back to the original mode of payment that you used at the time of booking a flight ticket.
- Refunds are received in the form of travel funds for the non-refundable ticket cancelation. These travel funds are redeemable on the next flight booking with Qatar airways and are valid throughout the year.
- If a passenger cancels a ticket for an involuntary reason, they can claim the full refund by showing supportive documents. The involuntary reasons could be the death of an immediate person like a family member.
- To get eligible for the full refund, you must cancel the flight ticket at least before seven days of your aperture time.
Can I get a full refund if I cancel my flight?
Yes, passengers who cancel their flight within 24 hours of making a Qatar Airways reservation can avail of the full refund at no extra cost. You can follow The below steps to get the refund of canceled Qatar Airways flight:
- First of all, open the official Qatar Airways web page with the help of your desktop or smartphone using a default web engine.
- Scroll down till you find the contact us option and then click on the help section from the below menu.
- You need to click on the refund and travel voucher option in the following display.
- Now enter your booking reference number and the passenger's last name, then hit the retrieve booking button beside.
- Your booking information will appear along with the refund form.
- Please fill out the refund form with all necessary information and submit it to get a refund in your original payment mode within 7 to 10 working days.
Finally, the officials of Qatar Airways will review your refund request and initiate the refund as per the Qatar Airways refund policy of the airline. If you have any further difficulty regarding your cancellation or refunds, then feel free to speak with the live person of Qatar Airways over a call, chat, email, and social media platforms.
Read Also: - How to book group trip?