Get a descriptive guide about the Philippine Airlines Refund Policy
Are you looking forward to getting a refund from Philippine Airlines? If your flight reservation has been canceled due to any urgency, do not get worried about it. According to the Philippine airlines refund policy, you can get a refund for your flight reservation as per the destination, and the type of ticket that you have booked.
You can use various ways to get a refund for your flight reservation. All you need to do is just go through the guide to know how you can apply for a refund through online services and through the customer care support of Philippines Airlines.
How to get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
- Attain on the official website of Philippines Airlines and log in to the account you have.
- After logging in, you can visit the cancellation section of your account.
- You can choose the flight you wish to cancel in the cancellation section by entering your flight's last name and the ticket reference number.
- Now, you can apply for a refund only after canceling that particular flight.
- Click on the “Refund Request Form” given in the bottom section.
- Enter the details of your flight ticket and other contact information.
- Now, you have to click on the “Submit” option to complete the request.
- Once you submit the request, you will get a confirmation message or a mail through the registered phone number soon.
Get customer support for a refund
- Visit the operative website of Philippines Airlines and then reach the “Contact Us” section.
- You can dial the airline's phone number in the customer service section.
- Now, follow up on the IVR instructions you hear on the call.
- Press the refund query, if do not find one, skip all the number of press options.
- Interact with a service executive to request a refund.
- Provide them with your reservation details like ticket reference number and further contact details.
- Get a confirmation mail or a message once your request gets completed.
Visit Airport counter
You can also visit the nearest airport counter if your ticket has been canceled immediately. All you need to do is just provide the screenshot of your flight cancellation to the airport counter representative.
Refund Policy of Philippines Airlines
- As per the basic refund policy of the airlines, to get a complete refund, the flight cancellation must be done within 24 hours of the flight ticket purchase.
- No refund will be granted if the cancellation is made after 24 hours of the original purchase of a ticket.
- The amount of refund will be transferred to the original mode of payment that you have made.
- It takes around 7-8 business days to complete your refund request.
Philippine airlines refund policy due to covid-19
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Philippines Airlines refund policy has introduced a few terms. So, if your flight is canceled due to the Covid-19 situation, you can go through the following information regarding your flight refund.
- If the passengers have canceled their flight within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, they can get a complete refund for their flight tickets.
- As per the refund policy, Philippine Airlines used to pay a certain amount of cancellation fee, but if in case, your flight reservation has been canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you do not need to pay any cancellation fee even if the cancellation is made after 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- Regardless of the fact that your flight ticket is refundable or not, no amount of penalty you have to pay for your cancelation.
- Instead, Philippine airlines will give you a proper arrangement for the flight, like an alternate flight, in the form of a refund.
Read Also: - How to book a last minute flight?