Indigo has an easy process to change the existing reservation due to some medical reasons or other. Else you can read the Indigo Reschedule Policy to know the charges. If you are wondering how to reschedule an Indigo flight, here are a few steps you must follow.
- Go to the Airline's official webpage and click on manage.
- The screen will show the option to change flight; once the page opens, customers should enter the required details and tap on Get an itinerary.
- Request Reschedule pop-up on the screen, update the needed changes, and submit it.
- The confirmation will be shared on a valid email address or contact number.
Otherwise, you can call an Indigo customer to help update the necessary changes online. The support team member will assist you and make the required changes.
IndiGo Airlines reschedule policy:
Airlines offer 24 hours flight change policy so that passengers do not panic if they need to change their reservation due to some emergency or other reasons. A person should know the terms and conditions of the reschedule policy before applying to change the name, date, and time of the booked itinerary.
- You can make the needed changes on the same day of booking without any extra charges if the reservation is made at least seven days before.
- Passengers who hold domestic flight tickets can apply for change before 3 hours of the Scheduled departure, and international flight tickets can be changed before 4 hours of the release but must pay the difference amount.
- If a customer owns a refundable ticket, then your itinerary is eligible to update the essential changes.
- For non-refundable tickets, holders are not liable to modify the existing reservation. Still, if you want to make the changes, you must pay the extra charges excluding the difference amount.
- If you proceed with the rescheduling process within the time, then the tax will also be applicable depending on the availability of future flights.
What is the rescheduled charge for Indigo Flight?
Indigo change fees vary according to the days left for the departure or destination. Some of the charges are given below in currency USD.
- The passenger canceled the reserved flight three days before the departure for 42 USD for the International Flight.
- If the departure day has four days or more, the customer must pay 35.75 USD.
- A person who owns a domestic flight ticket and if they cancel the itinerary within 24 hours, then no penalty will be charged.
What could be the date change fee for Indigo?
A specific change fee will be charged if you make it before 72 hours of the Scheduled flight. To get a free change, they must proceed within 24 hours of booking. Only the difference amount will be applicable.
Travelers are allowed to change the date or name with Indigo. If in case they are looking for how to reschedule the Indigo flight, they must prefer to read the given data, which will help them to modify the itinerary according to the requirement. For further details, it is better to call the Airline customer service team for the proper solution.