Suppose you have booked a flight ticket with JetBlue and you observe that the name on your flight ticket is wrong; in that case, you can go for a name change option on the official site of the airline. But how to change name on JetBlue ticket? The answer to this question is mentioned below in the form of steps that can be applied without any expert guidance, and steps will take you to the change tab without any hassle.
- You can go through the official page of JetBlue.
- After that, log in through your account.
- Now the page will display, take a pointer to the managed booking tab and tap on it.
- At the tab, fill in your details, such as booking reference number and surname, and tap on submit.
- The panel will display the list of flights on your screen, choose your respective flight option and tap on the change button.
- The panel will show you the on-screen instructions you need to follow to complete your name correction process.
- Now you need to pay a change fee (if any). Following that confirms your name change.
- Finally, you will receive the confirmation code on your registered email id.
JetBlue Name change policy
If you have gone through the procedure to change your name, it is not sufficient because you should be aware of the JetBlue Airlines name change policy. The policy is made under the supervision of the senior authorities. The policy will help you in making corrections in your name without making any further errors. The policies maintain trustworthy relationships and decorum among airline authorities and clients.
- If you have made changes in your flight details, like name, after 24 hours of flight booking, then in that case, the airline will charge you the flight change fees.
- If you have made changes in your flight details, like name, within 24 hours of flight booking, then in that case, the airline will not charge you the flight change fees.
- If you have booked your flight through a third-party agency, you can make further modifications with the help of that particular travel agent rather than connecting with the airline.
- You are allowed to make changes in your name free of charge but to the extent where the name gets similar to the passport details.
- You can rectify the name up to a few characters, but for the complete name change, you need to go through the online site of the airline or make a call to the authority, but it can cost you some money.
- In case of some legal issues or divorce, then you are entitled to change your name free of cost, but you need to submit a request.
After all, if you still have a doubt regarding your query, how to change name on JetBlue ticket? Then you can connect to the airline customer service via a toll-free number 1-800-538-2583, which is available 24 hours and seven days. Once you have connected to the live airline person, you can provide booking details according to your given points, and the live person will help you make modifications in your name.