Travelers can go for required flight changes through the website to change the flight reservation. Qatar flights offer a great customer experience and have multiple means to cater to passengers’ needs. If you are wondering about how to change flight on Qatar airways to make the required changes, you have landed at the exact right place. Let us consider Qatar flight changes in detail.
How to make changes to your Qatar flight itinerary?
Passengers have two options to make the required changes to their flight itinerary. One way is to use the official website to make the required changes and the other is to seek assistance and help from the customer service representatives at Qatar for performing the desired changes to your reservation.
Online changes through the website.
Travelers can stick to the below-mentioned ways to make the required changes to their flight itinerary:
- Open your web browser and visit the official Qatar website to process the required changes.
- Select the ‘My Trips’ option on the page.
- Choose the ‘Manage my booking’ option on the next page and you need to provide a few details in order to access your reservation with Qatar for changes.
- Start by entering your booking reference code or PNR number along with your last name.
- Hit the submit option. Select the reservation you wish to change on the next page on your screen.
- Hit the ‘Change flight’ option and select the desired change from the drop-down list on the page.
- Perform the changes and follow the on-screen instructions to reach the payments page. Complete the payment and you will receive a new ticket with the changes on your registered email or phone number.
Travelers can communicate with the customer service department in Qatar to get help as far as changes are concerned. People can use multiple ways to get in touch with the customer service tweak at Qatar for help with the changes.
Passengers can reach a customer service executive by giving a call on the customer service helpline number listed on the official website to get optimum help and assistance with their flight reservation. You could also drop an email to connect with someone from the customer service team in Qatar for help and assistance. Seeking help from the customer service team answers how to change flights on Qatar airways.
How much does it cost to change a flight with Qatar Airways?
Travelers have to shell somewhere between USD 66-170 per ticket. Passengers can eliminate the change cost by making changes within 24 hours from the initial reservation with the airline.
Change fee depends on the fare type reserved by passengers and they can connect with the customer service department to get instant assistance and help with the change cost and other change-related things.
Passengers need to pay an additional USD 25 for making the desired changes to their flight using the customer service options available to connect with an expert from Qatar’s customer service.
Can I change my travel date with Qatar Airways?
Passengers can change the flight date by going through the availability. People can connect with the customer service team to check the availability of the flight and the needed travel date. Travelers can make the flight date changes online using the manage my booking option if the flight date is available on the airlines’ calendar. Passengers can visit the website for more details.
Read Also: - How to manage my booking in Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to a live person at KLM Airlines?
- What number is Delta Airlines at LAX Airport?
- How do I speak to a live person at United Airlines?
- Where does Tap Portugal fly in the US?
- Southwest Airlines phone number midway airport
- American Airlines cheap flights from rdu
- American Airlines cheap flights from Washington dc
- How do I speak to a live person at Aeromexico?
- How do I speak to a person at Alaska Airlines?
- American Airlines cheap flights from DFW