People often need to change their travel plans due to some unstoppable reasons or an emergency. In such conditions, the only option left with the travelers is to change or reschedule the flight. Copa Airlines is the flag carrier of the region Panama, headquartered in Panama with its hub at Tocumen
international airport. The airline offers the facility to change the flight according to your changed plan or schedule at a reasonable cost, terms, and conditions applied. If you also need to know how to change flight on Copa Airlines flight, go through the below-mentioned policies and process.
The below-written policies can guide you to know how much does it cost to change a flight change on Copa airlines online. Go through the policies for more detail.
• Travelers can change their flight with no additional charge within 24 hours of their booking.
• If you want to modify your flight after 24 hours of the booking, you may need to pay some charges based on the route and class of your flight ticket.
• One can update their class of tickets in the change procedure but cannot degrade.
• You can only change your flight with respect to the flag carrier of the previously booked flight.
• If the new reserved flight ticket cost is more than the previous one, you are required to pay the remaining amount. However, if the cost of a new flight ticket is less than the previous one, the remaining amount will get credited to the same payment source.
• The flight change is totally dependent on the availability.
To know how to change flight date in Copa Airlines' , continue reading the below-written steps. These can surely help you to change your flight date.
• Firstly, get through an internet browser through your mobile or computer.
• Go to the airline's official website and click on the manage booking section.
• Enter your booking details like the reference ID number and the passenger's last name.
• A new window will open with all the details of your flight; go to the menu section available on the top of the screen and tap on the change my flight option.
• You'll be redirected to a another screen to fill in the details of your new required flight. Enter the details property with time and date and passenger's details.
• Once you're done with the on-screen procedures, proceed with the payment if required. You'll receive a verification code on your registered mobile number to complete the payment.
• Once the payment is made, you'll get notified about the update related to your flight change on your registered email address.
The steps written above can help you to know how to change a flight on Copa airlines online. If you find any issue regarding the same, you can contact the airline's customer service for assistance and support. The executives are reachable through phone numbers, live chat, social media, and email. They are well experienced and can provide you with the solution to your problem in the best possible way.
Read Also: - How to book a group ticket?