British Air is the legacy carrier of the United Kingdom and issues multiple facilities to their passengers. Travelers book flight tickets as they have the best convenience and comfort zone for their passengers, and they can enjoy their journey with them. Several times, passengers have changed their plans, and they want to change their flight tickets to another date with British Airlines. You might ask queries related to how to change flight on British Airways. Like other airlines, British Airways also provides different services for their passengers to book, change, and cancel flight tickets. A customer service person is available to help you with the correct information. If you are unaware of the procedure to change flight tickets, then you can go through the steps that are mentioned below:
British Airways Flight Change Policy:
If you want to change flight tickets with British Airways then you have to follow some of the changing policies before changing flight:
- If you want to change flight tickets for free, you have to change them within 24 hours of booking tickets.
- If you have made sudden changes in the plan, there will be charges for changing flight tickets after 24 hours of booking.
- The changes are applicable only before 6 hours of scheduled flight tickets:
Can I change the date of my flight British Airways
Yes, British Airways allow its passengers to change their flight dates under the airline's policies. Once you have followed the policies of the airlines, then you can go through the process to change them:
- Begin by going to the official website of British Airways through your devices with good internet connectivity.
- Now on the homepage of the airlines, you have to navigate the Manage my booking option and click on the option.
- The passenger will reach the new page where you will have two options of canceling and changing flight tickets. Click on the change flight tickets option.
- Once you have chosen the option, you will see a new tab on the page to enter information like booking reference number and the passenger's last name.
- Click on the change button. The new page will appear with your ticket information, where you can click on the date icon and choose the new date when you have to travel in the future.
- Tap on the change button. You will receive a confirmation mail or message to your email address or phone number that you have registered while booking.
- Your ticket will be sent to your address. You can even contact the travel agent or travel agencies who booked your flight tickets for your journey.
How much does it cost to change flight British Airways?
The cost of the changing flight tickets may be different compared to the types of tickets you have booked for your journey. If you have changed flight tickets within 24 hours of booking then, you will not pay any charges for changing tickets. If you have not changed flight tickets within 4 hours of booking, you have to pay some charges. The charges may vary with the destination, duration, and type of the tickets.
- The domestic flight tickets change price is around $100.
- The international flight tickets change price is around $200.
Read Also: - How do I contact British Airways by Phone?