Air France is a significant carrier of France, and many travelers prefer booking flight tickets with Air France. If you have reserved your flight tickets with Air France to your favorite location and now you want to change flight tickets but do not know the method to change flight tickets. This is why many travelers want to know how to change flight on Air France. If you cannot know the changing procedure and want to know the method, you can use the points given down.
Air France flight change policy:
Before changing flight tickets on Air France, you have to go through some of the policies of the airlines for flight changing. The policies are mentioned below:
- If you want a free flight change on Air France, then you have to change flight tickets within 24 hours of booking tickets.
- If you have made a sudden plan to change flight tickets and are unable to change within 24 hours of reservation, then the airlines will apply some hanging fees on changing flight tickets.
- You cannot change used or expired flight tickets as they are not applicable. You can change flight tickets within 6 hours of scheduled flight timing.
How much does it cost to change a flight Air France
If you have to know the cost of changing flight tickets on Air France, As compared to other airlines, Air France has a low cost for flight changing that they provide to their passengers. The cost of changing flight tickets may depend on the type of flight tickets. You may pay around $30 to $50 for a change of flight tickets. It can also depend upon domestic and international flights.
Can I change my Air France flight online
Once you are aware of the policies and flight cost of changing tickets and still have questions on how to change flight on air france, then you can go through the points to change flight tickets:
- First, you need to sign in to the official website of Air France on your devices through good internet connectivity.
- After signing in to the homepage, you have to search for the Manage my Bookings option and click on it.
- There will be two options of canceling and changing flight tickets on the new page.
- You have to click on the change flight tickets. On the next tab, enter the booking reference number and last name of the passenger and hit the continue button.
- A new list will appear with your ticket information where you have to search for a date-changing option and click on the option.
- Now, enter the date you have to travel in the future and tap on the change button.
- The tickets will get changed, and you will receive a confirmation mail of changed flight tickets, and the tickets will be sent to you at the address.
- You can even contact the travel agent or travel agencies from which you have booked flight tickets. The travel agent will help you change your flight tickets to the preferred date without charging any cost except the changing fees.
The points given above will tell you about changing flight tickets manually through yourself, and if you cannot understand the points, you can easily contact the customer service person of the airline.
Read Also: - Top 10 best places to visit in the world
- How do I get a refund from Loganair?
- How can I get my money back from IndiGo?
- How long does KLM take to respond on WhatsApp?
- How do I change my Loganair flight?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
- How do I get my money back from Ryanair?
- How long does it take to get refund from Qatar Airways?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to get cheaper flights on American Airlines?