Korean Air is one of the major airlines in South Korea which offer various different services to the passengers. You can anytime book your flight reservation and manage it the way you want. If you wonder how to change flight Korean air, the passengers can also make changes to their bookings even at a close interval of flight departure. All you need to do is follow the steps below to change your flight.
How to change the flight date on Korean air?
- Primarily, you have to reach the official website of Korean Air and log into the account you have.
- After logging in, reach the “Manage my trips” section.
- In the “Manage my trips” option, you can enter the last name of the passenger along with the ticket reference number.
- Now, click on the “edit” option in the date section of your flight.
- After that, you have to enter the new departure and arrival date for your flight and then click on the “search flights” option.
- Now, from the given list of flights, you can choose the best suitable flights for you.
- After selecting the flight, you will proceed to the payment section.
- In the payment section, choose the mode of payment you wish.
- Make payment for the same.
- After doing all the formalities, you will receive a confirmation mail or a message through the registered phone number soon.
So, many of you ask how to change flight date Korean air, the steps mentioned below will help you know how to change the flight date on the airlines. Before making any date changes, it would be suggested that you go through the policy of flight change introduced by Korean Air, Read the guide further to know the same.
Korean Air change flight policy
Korean Air offers facilities for the passengers to change their flights. Also, there are some terms and conditions the Korean Air flight change policy holds. Following are the conditions you can go through:
- There are times when due to some glitch, a flight delay happens. So, if your flight has been delayed for half an hour, You will be notified with an Email address regarding the same.
- The passengers can change their flight within 24 hours of the scheduled departure without paying any charge.
- The flight change charges of Korean Air depend upon the kind of fare and the flight you booked for your journey.
How much does it cost to change the date on Korean Air?
Basically, Korean Air flight change can be done within 24 hours of scheduled departure without any fees. But, in case the passengers change their booking after 24 hours of departure, they might have to pay a flight change fee to the airlines. Amount of which is depend upon the kind of flight and the seat-class category that they have booked.
However, if the change of your flight is made by some third-party organization like a travel agency, you might have to pay around USD30-USD35 to change your flight date on Korean Air.
Korean Air customer service
- Go to the official site of Korean Air.
- Pick up and dial the service toll-free number.
- Interact with an executive.
- Provide your ticket details along with your contact information.
- Choose the flight you wish to book now.
- Make payment for the same.
- Get confirmation as well.
That is how the passengers can change their flight without any hassle. The online services are always available and you can easily change and manage your bookings the way you want. Also, if things cannot be done online, contact Korean Air customer service which will help you get assistance for your flight date change without any confusion as it is just one call away.
- How do I speak to a live person at KLM Airlines?
- What number is Delta Airlines at LAX Airport?
- How do I speak to a live person at United Airlines?
- Where does Tap Portugal fly in the US?
- Southwest Airlines phone number midway airport
- American Airlines cheap flights from rdu
- American Airlines cheap flights from Washington dc
- How do I speak to a live person at Aeromexico?
- How do I speak to a person at Alaska Airlines?
- American Airlines cheap flights from DFW