If you have a flight with Finnair and due to some work you need to change the flight in Finnair, so the airline provides the facility to change the flight, but you need to pay the modification to the airline, and if you want to save the modification charges than you need to fulfill the criteria of free flight change on Finnair. Changing flights is one of the most hectic work, but don’t worry because it won’t be difficult with Finnair. You can easily change your flight and come over the question of how to change flight Finnair. Read below the steps to change the flight on Finnair.
How to change the flight date Finnair?
The airline provides you with the facility of changing your flight date either you can do it by yourself through the airline’s official website or with the help of customer care service but making a request to change flight date from customer care will cost you higher than doing it yourself through the official website. Read the steps written down.
- You must visit the airline’s official website and sign in with your account details. And make sure to sign in with the same account which was used at the time of booking. And if you don’t have the account, you can use your ticket reference number, and the last name on the ‘’Manage my booking’’ option to see your ticket.
- Then go to the ‘’Manage my Booking,’’ and you will see your ticket.
- Open it, and there you will see various options available. You have to select the ‘’change flight date’’ option.
- After that, fill in your details with the new date of travel, and once you are done with the process, if it shows to make payment, then you have to make the payment. This payment is the difference between your previous flight and the new one.
- If your ticket price god reduced, then you will get the compensation in the form of a voucher which you can use on the next booking with the airline.
How much does it cost to change flight dates on Finnair?
The general approximate cost to change the flight date on Finnair is $75 to $400. But the cost varies because of the destination, travel date, class of travel, and other factors. However, if you are a privileged customer of the airline, then sometimes you don’t have to pay the charges.
How to change name in Finnair ticket?
Suppose you want to make the correction of your name in your Finnair ticket, then the airline provides you with the facility to change the name, but you can transfer your ticket to the other person. To correct the name, you can change up to 2-3 alphabets in your name to correct your name by providing your passport and other government-issued ID proofs. You can make the changes through the airline’s official website by yourself or through the customer care service. You can read the steps written down to change your name on your ticket through the official website.
- You can go to the airline’s official website and sign in with your account details. And make sure to sign in with the same account which was used at the time of booking.
- Then go to the ‘’Manage my Booking’’ option.
- There you will see your ticket in that; on the upper side, you can see the name change option. Click on that.
- After that, you can change up to 3 characters or your last name. If the girl gets married after that, she can change her surname.
- Then make the changes, and once you are done with it then, if it shows to pay the payment, then you have to make the payment, and then your name got changed; you will receive a confirmation on mail and text message, you can also check it on Manage my Booking option.
Now you must be clear with how to change flight Finnair, and if you face any problem in doing so in such case, you can contact the customer care service.
- Can I change a passenger name on an Aer Lingus ticket?
- How much does it cost to change a flight date on EgyptAir?
- Aer Lingus manage my booking
- What day of the week are united flights the cheapest?
- How do I contact Finnair USA?
- How do I get the best deal on United Airlines?
- Cheap Aer Lingus flights from cork
- How do I get a hold of Aer Lingus?
- Group Booking Aer Lingus
- How do I get a hold of Finnair?