TAP Portugal is the national carrier of Portugal, which is headquartered in Lisbon Airport. It is one of those services which leaves no stone unturned when it comes to serving its guests and passengers with grace and sophistication.
Have you booked your flight with this airline lately and are wondering How much does TAP Portugal charge for baggage, then all you need to do is to read on this following write up and get all the information you need-
- For passengers flying to North Africa and Europe, there is a discount available
- For hold baggage, the categorization starts from twenty euros or six thousand miles.
- For extra checked baggage which weighs not more than twenty-three kgs, it costs you forty-five euros or eleven thousand miles for Europe and North Africa.
What is the baggage allowance on TAP
If you are thinking What is the baggage allowance on TAP, then kindly read the piece of information given below-
- First of all, it is important to know that your baggage allowance limit depends upon the flight destination and the class you are travelling in.
- Standard is twenty-three kgs for all routes in the economy class.
- The standard weight for the executive class is thirty-two kgs for all the routes
Does TAP Portugal include carry-on?
If you are wondering, Does TAP Portugal include carry-on? then yes, TAP Portugal does include carry-on. The specific dimensions are mentioned on the official website of the airline, however, for your convenience, it is forty by thirty by fifteen centimetres that must be placed beneath the seat in front of you.
If in any case-
- you are carrying a piece of hand-baggage up to eight kgs in weight
- and fifty-five by forty by twenty centimetres in dimensions,
- it can be carried in the hold at no extra cost.
- An important thing regarding this hand-baggage is that it should be checked in before you head for the boarding in the flight.
Tap Portugal contact number.
Suppose you are still having any doubts regarding the baggage costs or, for that matter, how much are you going to pay for extra baggage or any policy related to baggage. In that case, all you got to do is to connect to the Tap Portugal contact number.
- To contact TAP Portugal directly, you need to go to their official website.
- Locate the Support tab on the far left corner of the screen at the bottom
- Beneath that column, look for the contacts tab and click on it
- Subsequently, a new page opens, which introduces you to contact the airline in various ways
- Please choose the option of the phone that is the Talk to us option
- Once you click on it, the phone number is displayed on the screen.
- Before you dial that number, make sure you keep a pen and a paper alongside you, so that you make a note of the relevant details which the representative might give to you
- Also, keep a ready reckoner of all the travel documents you have with you to refer to it while on the call with the customer care representative.
- Once you are connected, wait for the IVR to give out the various menu options briefly.
- Finally, press the option for speaking with the representative.
Read Also: - How do I upgrade my seat on Tap Portugal?
- How do I speak to a live person at KLM Airlines?
- What number is Delta Airlines at LAX Airport?
- How do I speak to a live person at United Airlines?
- Where does Tap Portugal fly in the US?
- Southwest Airlines phone number midway airport
- American Airlines cheap flights from rdu
- American Airlines cheap flights from Washington dc
- How do I speak to a live person at Aeromexico?
- How do I speak to a person at Alaska Airlines?
- American Airlines cheap flights from DFW