To change your name on the Delta reservation, you need to ensure that you have read the name change policy. If you have a question, "How much does it cost to change the name on a delta ticket?" Then you need to pay $75 to $500 for name change. Once you're aware of the policy and the procedure then shortly, you'll be able to make the change you want to make. You only need to ensure that you have chosen the ones mentioned below. You can get in touch with customer support to get the name changed on Delta Airlines. You also need to ensure that you have uploaded the mandatory documents to upload. Only then you'll be able to make the relevant changes to the name.
How to change name on Delta Airlines Ticket?
To change the name on the Delta Airlines booking. You need to ensure that you have chosen the steps provided below to make the changes to your name. There are two types of the name change. One is a minor spelling correction. You don't need to share any documents for this kind of small change. However, if you want to bring a significant change like changing the Surname, you must submit the documents to customer support. They'll make sure that suitable changes are made.
- Access the official page of Delta Airlines.
- Now select the button "Manage Booking."
- Once you have selected the option mentioned above, enter the "Booking Reference number" and the passenger's name."
- Select the option of "Search."
- Open the reservation and then choose the button "Name correction."
That is it. Now make the suitable changes as per your need. You only need to ensure that you have chosen the steps given above.
If you want to make changes to the Surname, you need to connect with customer support regarding that. You need to ensure that you have sent the essential documents to customer support.
If you want to change the Surname, you only need to ensure that you have shared either the marriage certificate or the date of birth certification. That is it. Once you have shared the documents mentioned above, you'll be easily able to make the changes.
Delta Airlines name change policy
To make the changes to your name, you must go through the information given below. Then you'll be able to avoid the extra charges for the name change.
Correction of the first and the middle name
- Even without the waiver code, changes to the first and the middle name can be made.
- You can quickly correct your first and the middle name through the "Manage Booking" option.
Correction of the last name
- You can correct the last name only a maximum of three characters.
- If the correction you want to make in the Surname requires more than three characters, you need to connect with the customer support of Delta Airlines.
- You don't need any waiver code.
In case of any addition to the last name without making any changes to the Surname
- You can make the addition to the previous word through the "Manage Booking" option.
- You don't need any waiver code to make this kind of change.
That is it. You only need to ensure that you have followed the information above to make any changes. If you have a question, "How much does it cost to change the name on a delta ticket?" Then you need to pay the amount of $75 to $300 to make the changes.
Connect with the customer support of Delta
Yes, you can even connect with customer support. For that, you only need to choose one of the paths below.
Call upon the official number:
You need to dial the official number of Delta Airlines. Soon, your call will be connected to the IVR menu. You need to choose the option of "Manage Booking." Soon, your call will be connected to the agent who is trained to handle your query. So, if you have a doubt, "How do I get a human at Delta?" Then call upon the official number of Delta Airlines.