Suppose you have a flight with EgyptAir, and due to some reason, you need to change your flight, and then you must think about how much does it cost to change a flight date on EgyptAir? Because making an expensive ticket then again paying high charges for the changes can be so irritating for the person but you need to know the policies of the airline before going to change the flight because if you know the flight change policy of EgyptAir then maybe you can make the changes for free of cost and you will get to know more about the flight change on EgyptAir. So read the flight change policy written below.
Flight change policy of EgyptAir
There are several flight change policies of EgyptAir you must need to know before going through the procedure of changing a flight.
- If you have made a change of your flight date before 24 hours of booking, then the airline will not charge you any flight change fee.
- If you have made a change of your flight date after 24 hours of booking, then in such a situation, you need to pay the flight change fee.
- You have to make the changes three hours from the scheduled departure. After that, you cannot make changes.
- If you have booked the ticket with a travel agent or third party in such a case, the airline will provide you with the facility to change your flight. You can contact the same source to change your flight date.
- If you booked a business class ticket, you don’t have to pay any charges if you change the flight date.
- If you change your flight date, it totally depends on the availability of seats for when you are booking. If the flight is full, then you have to look for the other flight.
- If you change your flight date and the new ticket is higher than the previous one, you have to pay the difference between the previous and new flight.
- If you change the flight date and the price of the new ticket gets reduced, then the airline will provide you with the compensation you can use for the next booking.
How to change flights on EgyptAir?
You can change your flight with EgyptAir by yourself through the official website, or if you want to get it done through a customer service team, then also the airline provides you with that but doing it by yourself will be cheaper as compared to making it done by the customer service team. Go through the steps to change your flight through the airline’s official website.
- You have to go to the airline’s official website from your internet browser.
- After that, you have to sign in with your account details and make sure that you are signing in with the same account used at the booking time.
- Once you sign in, then you have to use the ‘’Manage my Booking’’ option.
- Thereby filling the ticket reference with the passenger’s first and last name.
- Then you will see your ticket. Open it.
- Then you will see multiple options available. You have to look for the flight date change option available on the top of the screen. Tap on it.
- After that, choose your new flight date and click on the search icon.
- Then you will see various flights, choose the best one for you, and then click on proceed.
- Then you have to fill in some details. After that, you have to make the seat selection from the seat map. Once you are done with your seat selection.
- Then if it shows you to pay, then make the payment, and when you are done with the changes. You can see your itinerary by going to the ‘’Manage my Booking’’ option.
- The flight change fee for domestic and international flights is $30 - $75. But it can vary according to the destination, travel date, and travel class.
Now, after reading this, you must be clear about How much does it cost to change a flight date on EgyptAir? If you face any trouble, you can contact the customer service for the assistance.
How much does it cost to rescedule a flight on Egyptair?