There are instances when people must change their flying plans. Though it is not a likable process to change dates as you may have to pay some date change fees also. If you need to change your flight date and you are worried about How much does it costs to change a flight date on Aeromexico, you need not worry. You just go through the information mentioned in this section. The charges for changing flight dates on Aeromexico Airlines vary from $100 to $500.
- There are no fees for the Basic fare.
- You need to pay a maximum of $300 for the classic fare.
- A charge of $300 is for comfort fare.
- There are no flight rescheduling charges for Flexible fare and Premier fare.
It is completely dependent upon the cancellation time, route, length, date, and class of flight ticket. If you want to pay no charges for date change, then you should read the flight change policy of Aeromexico Airline.
How do I reschedule my Aeromexico flight?
Rescheduling a flight used to be a hectic process during earlier times, and nobody liked it. Nowadays, you can easily change your flight by following the process below:
- Visit the Aeromexico official booking website.
- Then go to the "my trips" section.
- Submit your booking itinerary, i.e., PNR number, passengers' last name, or booking reference number.
- You will get your booking summary.
- Now go to the change option.
- Select your departure date and other required details.
- You will get a list of flights. Select the flight of your choice.
- Now, pay the flight date change fees if you are eligible.
- Once you make the payment, your flight date will be changed.
You will get a confirmation email with the necessary details on your registered email address.
Reschedule the flight by calling Aeromexico customer service:
Passengers who have a shortage of time or they don't prefer to change flights by themselves. They can always have an option of contacting the Aeromexico customer service team. You call 1 800 237 6639 on the Aeromexico reservation department number and request for your flight date to change according to your preferred date. This option may charge you some assistance cost of a few dollars.
- Visit the Aeromexico official website.
- Then go to the "contact us" section.
- You will get the customer support number.
- Choose the number according to your country.
- Dial the number and Hear the IVR. Now, ask the customer support executive to reschedule your flight.
You can either also go to the Aeromexico booking center/kiosk situated at your nearby airport for flight rescheduling.
Aeromexico flight change policy:
- The same-day flight change policy of Aeromexico is that you can make changes in the flight date till one hour before the flight scheduled departure.
- Note that the same-day flight change policy isn't allowed for long-distance flights of Aeromexico.
- You should book another flight on the same route and between the same arrival airport and departure airport according to your initial flight booking.
- If you have checked in, then the option of a prior flight is not provided to you. It doesn't matter whether your check-in is through an online or offline method. If you want to change flights, then you need to pay the flight change charges and ticket cost difference as per the terms and conditions of the originally bought ticket.
Hopefully, you must be clear regarding your queries, like How much does it cost to change a flight date on Aeromexico, and can easily complete the process. Visit the official website of Aeromexico airlines for more knowledge regarding flight change policies. You can also connect to their customer support team via call, chat, email and social media profiles to understand more about policies