Sometimes, you are in a dilemma about whether to make a reservation for your flight ticket or not. Because you have been making planning this trip for months, but something is still being determined. However, you visited the website of JetBlue to make the reservation. While making the reservation, you find that the prices are affordable but will get high if you wait a day or two to make the reservation for your flight ticket. In this situation, you don't have to worry about the flight hold facility of JetBlue. Now you might be wondering how long is hold time for JetBlue. Buckle up your seat belts and learn everything you need about holding reservation with Jetblue.
How can I hold a JetBlue flight reservation?
There is a simple and quick process that is needed to be followed online through their official website to hold the reservation of your flight ticket with JetBlue.
- Jump onto the official website of JetBlue and look for the option of 'Book' in the top tab.
- Once you click on the 'book' option, choose the option of flight from the drop-down menu.
- Once you get onto the flight option, you must look for the choice of 'Trip type' (one-way/ round trip). Also, you have to enter our departing or arrival destination.
- Select the preferred date and the number of passengers traveling with you on the flight ticket.
- Tick the other necessary option and enter the information of all the passengers.
- Once you have entered all the information, tap on the search button and select the flight from the list of results that come up on your screen.
- Enter the passengers' details after selecting a flight for yourself; you can customize your booking as per your requirements, after which you will be redirected to the flight detail page.
- Once you get onto the flight detail page, you must select the method of hold my flight ticket option instead of purchasing your flight tickets.
Follow the on-screen process to confirm holding a flight booking on JetBlue. Once you have successfully saved your ticket, you can make the payment online to confirm. You will receive the flight hold confirmation in your email.
Can I hold a JetBlue reservation for 24 hours?
After learning how to change your flight ticket, the next question is, how long is hold time for JetBlue? And some other necessary points that the airlines feel are essential to know about flight hold before proceeding with the same.
- JetBlue allows you to hold the flight reservation with JetBlue for 24 hours, and you can hold your flight online through the official website or by connecting with the agent over call.
- Once the process of holding the flight is complete, the fare change will not affect the payable amount.
- The travelers must pay the hold flight booking fee to lock their ticket on hold.
- The flight hold amount is refundable in 10 days if you make the cancellation and inform about the same to the airline.
All the information you need to know is how long is hold time for JetBlue? And the process and policy related to the same are mentioned here for you. For more doubts, contact the customer service agent of the airline.