Looking for a way to make a cancellation and need a refund but don't know where to start, how long does it take to get refund from Singapore Airlines? Make sure to read the below instructions.
Singapore Airlines Refund Policy
Singapore Airlines has updated its refund policy. Check the below points and visit the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- You can apply for a full refund if you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of your booking.
- The above policy is applicable for both refundable and nonrefundable tickets.
- If you cancel after 24 hours of your booking, you need to pay a cancellation fee to cancel your tickets.
- The cancellation charges may differ depending on the ticket type, class, and destination.
How to cancel your Singapore Airlines tickets?
- Go to the website of Singapore airlines.
- On the dashboard, you can find the manage booking option.
- Tap on the manage booking and then enter you booking number and your last name
- Click continue.
- Choose the flight you wish to cancel and click on the cancel option.
- You will be redirected to next page.
- You need to fill in the personal and flight details and then give the reason for your cancellation.
- Then submit the cancellation form.
- You need to pay the cancellation fee if the cancellation was after 24 hours.
- After the payment, You will get an email notification regarding the confirmation of your cancellation.
How to get a refund on Singapore Airlines tickets?
After canceling your Singapore Airlines tickets, you can use one of the methods for a refund.
- Open the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Look for help or contact us option.
- Click on the option and let the contact us page load.
- Scroll down, and you will find a phone call option, tap on it.
- The customer service numbers will be available according to your region.
- Call the customer service number of Singapore Airlines and listen carefully to the instructions given by the automated voice.
- Press 1 - to make the reservation with Singapore Airlines.
- Press 2 - to cancel the reservation.
- Press 3 - to get a refund from Singapore Airlines.
- Press 4 - to know about the baggage.
- Press 9 - to talk to a representative.
You can press three or nine directly to contact the representative of Singapore Airlines and ask them your queries, and they will give you instructions on how to get a refund.
Via live chat:
- Visit the official page of Singapore airlines.
- Then go to the contact us option and tap on it.
- On the contact us page, look for the tiny icon of live chat.
- Tap on the icon, and a chat box will appear on the screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- The request for a refund.
How long does it take to get a refund from Singapore Airlines?
Usually, it depends on the airlines; it can take between 7 to 15 business days after your Singapore airlines tickets are canceled. You will get a refund on the original payment mode you used for booking the tickets.
Make sure to contact the Singapore airline regarding your issues and get it solved in no time. Also read the instruction given on the official site.