Getting a refund from Latam Airlines is undoubtedly very easy. You only need to be aware of the refund policy of Latam Airlines and the procedure through which you can connect with them. So, if you have a doubt or a question, “How long does it take to get a refund from LATAM?” Then the answer to that is seven to ten working days.
You only need to walk through the information below to know the procedure. Soon, you’ll be able to claim the refund, and you’ll receive it directly in your account.
Latam Airlines Refund Policy:
- If your flight was canceled by Latam Airlines, you’re going to be eligible to get a complete refund.
- Fill out the refund form within twenty-four hours of the cancellation or the changes made.
- You’ll be able to receive the refund directly in your account within seven to ten working days. If you have made the payment through a credit card, you’re going to receive it in seven days. In case of cash payment, you’ll receive the refund in upto ten working days.
- To avoid the cancellation fee, make sure that you have canceled your reservation within twenty-four hours of the booking. Also, you must complete the booking at least seven days before the departure date. That’ll ensure that you have completely avoided the cancellation fee.
- To avoid the fee of the changes made. It would help if you made the changes within twenty-four hours of the booking.
How to get a refund from Latam?
To get the refund from Latam Airways. Fill up the refund form. Once you have filled it, then the refund will be transferred to your account in a short period.
- Get on Latam's official website.
- There you need to write in the search bar “Refund form.”
- Once you have written it, then press the search button.
- Once the search is over, you’ll come across the form.
- Fill out the form and attach the mandatory documents.
Ensure that you have attached the documents mentioned below. Then you can submit the form.
- Photo ID.
- Boarding pass.
How do I speak to someone at Latam?
To speak to a professional on Latam. You need to ensure that you have chosen any of the following paths below.
Speak to the executive:
Call upon the official number of Latam Airlines. Now you need to select the appropriate options from the IVR menu. Soon, your call will be connected to a professional who is trained to handle that particular query. The agent will ensure that your issue will be resolved quickly and you don’t face it again.
You can connect with customer support for reservations and cancellations and manage booking and updates.
Live chat with customer support:
- Get on Latam's official website.
- Now you need to tap on the “contact us” button.
- On the new page, tap on Latam's chat icon.
- Select the options relevant to the query you’re facing.
- Soon, your chat will be connected to a live person.
- Once your question is resolved, then at the end, you can even save the transcript of the conversation.
Email your query:
You can even email your query to customer support at the official email address of Latam. To know the right way to send you an email. You can follow the information below.
- Write the description of the query you’re facing.
- Once you have written the description, make sure to register your contact details. Through that, the agents will be able to contact you.
- In the email option, you’re also going to benefit from attaching the relevant documents. Documents are certainly going to give an edge to your email.
- That is it. Once you have attached the relevant documents, you only need to send them to the official email address.
Through social networks:
You can even connect with the Latam Airlines though social network. You only need to send your query to the verified page. Soon customer support will get the issue answered. So, if you think or have a doubt, “How long does it take to get a refund from LATAM?” Then it takes only seven to ten days. And the above-given path will provide you with the procedure and policy regarding it.
Read Also: - How to book a last minute flight?