Often passengers have made mistakes while filling in the details for making a reservation of flights, like a mistake in name, date, etc. If you are booking a flight with Delta airlines, you will get many facilities, and Delta airlines allow you to make changes in the reservation. If you want to change the name, you will have to know a few policies and complete the process. So if you have complete information regarding How do I change my name on Delta Airlines, then it is good, but if you want to know some information about making changes in the name, you need to read below.
You can follow the below mention steps to change your name
- First, open the web browser and visit the official website of Delta airlines.
- After this, you have to open the manage booking section.
- Now you need to fill out the details of the last name of the passenger and booking reference number.
- After this, your bookings will open. You have to select that booking in which you want to make changes.
- Now select the date section, fill out the date according to your preference, and click to save changes.
- After this, you have to see if there are any charges you have to pay or not. If the charges are available, pay them with a card or other online modes.
- Now you will be able to get a confirmation message on the given contact number and registered email id.
Delta Airlines name change policy
With the help of the name change policy, the passenger will be able to know whether they can make changes in the name or what amount they will have to pay for doing this. To get complete information about Delta airlines name change policy, you need to read the statements below.
- If the passenger booked the flight with the official website of Delta airlines and wants to make changes to the name, they can do it without paying any charges.
- If passengers get married after the confirmed booking of the flight, they will have to show the marriage certificate to Delta Airlines' officials and can make changes in the name easily.
- If the passenger wants to make changes in the name within seven days of the boarding date, they will have to pay some charges to the airlines.
- The passenger will not be able to change the name if the time left on the boarding date is less than three days.
- If case if passengers booked the flight through the official representative of Delta airlines, they will have to contact them to make any changes in the name.
Does Delta Airlines allow name changes?
Almost every airlines allow their passenger to make changes in the name, and delta airlines are one of the Delta airlines that allow their passenger to make changes in the name after the bookings this passenger will have to the full fill some policies which are mentioned above.
How do I get a human at Delta?
There are several ways to contact the official representative of delta airlines but connecting with a phone call is the quickest way to connect with the representative. To get in touch with a phone call, you should follow the below-mentioned process.
- First, go to the official website of Delta airlines.
- Now click on to contact us section.
- Further, you will see various ways to contact. Choose the phone call option.
- Now fill out the passenger's details like the name of the passenger, contact number, and registered email id.
- After this, you should have to fill out the flight details like the date and timings of the flight and submit the details.
- Last you will be able to see a number on the screen, make a call on that number, choose the preferred language and connect with the representative.
With the help of the ways mentioned earlier, you can learn. How do I change my name on Delta Airlines? Still, if you have any queries, you can also contact the official representative of Delta airlines.
- How do I get a refund from Loganair?
- How can I get my money back from IndiGo?
- How long does KLM take to respond on WhatsApp?
- How do I change my Loganair flight?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
- How do I get my money back from Ryanair?
- How long does it take to get refund from Qatar Airways?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to get cheaper flights on American Airlines?