EVA airline refund and cancellation policies are similar to other airline policies. Please read the Eva Airlines Refund Policy list below to optimize your cancellation process.
How Do I Get A Refund From EVA Air?
Like other airline services, the airline provides multiple methods to apply for a refund. Follow the given steps to apply for a refund on your cancellation quickly.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of EVA Airline.
- At the top of the homepage, you will find the "Plan and Book" tab on the left side. Select this tab.
- Multiple options will open when you put your cursor on this tab.
- The 4th option from the left is the "Book Online" option. At the bottom of its list, you can see the "Refund Application/Enquiry" tab; select this one.
- At the top of the page, important policies are mentioned. Read them and if you find that you belong to the mentioned category, follow the steps mentioned in this notice to apply for a refund. If not, then go to the next step.
- A new page will open, and it will ask you to fill in your ticket number, last name, and first name.
- After that, you will click the log-in button, and the site will give you instructions to fill out and submit your refund form.
The Eva airline refund policy states that passengers who have booked their flight with the help of a travel agent should ask the latter to initiate the refund process.
How Much Refund Will I Get If I Cancel My Flight Ticket?
- The policies state that passengers traveling to and from the USA can avail of the no-penalty refund request provided that the cancellation is made within 24 hours of purchase.If you purchased the tickets in less than 7 days(168 hours) time frame of the departure time, you would not be given a 100% refund.
- The airline has the authority to apply a Refund Surcharge on your cancellation. However, the fee/charges imposed by the airport authority or the government for the unused sector(s) will be fully refunded. This rule is applied to non-refundable tickets as well.
- The cancellation system will calculate the refund money once you have submitted the refund request. As per this Eva Airline refund policy, if your refund amount is calculated to be more than the original amount of the ticket you paid, the balance will be refunded to your next payment account. The refund value equal to your original amount paid will go to the first account you listed. The remaining will be sent to the other account that you gave.
- If you purchased the ticket using miles, your refund would be sent back into your miles account, but this is only applicable if your mileage is still applicable on the date you made a refund request. If not, then the airline will deduct money from your refund.
- Payments made through cash will be refunded if the tickets are completely unused.
Apart from this, if you are facing issues or need further support, connecting to their customer care executives is the best option. They are available 24/7 and are well trained. They can guide you through the process in a friendly manner.
Read Also: - How to book a Group Trip?
- How do I speak to a live person at KLM Airlines?
- What number is Delta Airlines at LAX Airport?
- How do I speak to a live person at United Airlines?
- Where does Tap Portugal fly in the US?
- Southwest Airlines phone number midway airport
- American Airlines cheap flights from rdu
- American Airlines cheap flights from Washington dc
- How do I speak to a live person at Aeromexico?
- How do I speak to a person at Alaska Airlines?
- American Airlines cheap flights from DFW