Emirates airlines provide various different services through which you can easily get assistance regarding your flight cancellations and refunds. If due to any reason, your flight has been canceled and looking forward to getting a refund, you do not have to be a worry. Just go through the Emirates airlines refund policy so that you can get more familiar with your refund procedure. All you need to do is just go through the guide mentioned below which will help you know the same.
Your Emirates flight refund can be taken in two forms. The official website refund form and also through customer support of the airlines. The guide below will help you know to get a refund in both ways.
Follow below to get a refund from Emirates Airlines
How to get a refund online?
- Attain on an operative website of Emirates airlines and log in to your account.
- Now, Visit the cancellation section in which you have your canceled flight.
- Now, at the bottom of your canceled flight, you will see the “Request Refund Form” which you have to fill out.
- Enter your ticket reference number, phone number, and other details asked in the form.
- Click on the “Submit” option after filling out the form.
- Once your request will be processed, you will get a confirmation email or a message through the registered phone number soon.
Get customer assistance for a Refund
- On the official website, reach the “Contact Us” section of your account.
- Now, pick up and dial the service toll-free number of Emirates airlines.
- Get to interact with an executive for your refund query on the call.
- Provide your ticket details and also your contact information.
- Describe the reason for your refund query in a short and simple way.
- Get a confirmation mail or a message regarding the same soon through the registered phone number.
What is refund fee in Emirates?
If you are looking forward to the refund fee on Emirates, you will know. According to the Emirates airlines refund policy, you will get a complete refund if your flight cancellation is done within 24 hours of scheduled departure. But, if you cancel your flight after 24 hours of departure, you will not get a complete refund for your flight ticket. Rather, you might have to pay around $150-$200 as a cancellation fee to the airlines.
How long does it take to get a refund from Emirates?
Your refund request will be processed within 7-8 business days to get transferred. The amount of refund will be automatically get transferred to the original mode of payment that you have made during your reservation. If you face any delay in your refund, you can immediately contact the customer service support of Emirates airlines.
That is how you can get a refund of your flight ticket from Emirates Airlines. To know more about the refund or before applying for a refund, you must go through the Emirates airlines refund policy given on the official website of Emirates airlines. For further assistance, contact customer support regarding your refunds.
Read Also: - How to book a group trip?