No one wants to cancel their plans unless the situation is serious. If you have booked your ticket with EgyptAir and had to cancel your flight, you can take the guidance from this article.
You will learn about the airline's cancellation policy in this article and get the answer of how much is EgyptAir cancellation fee. Have a good read of the complete article to know all about the cancellation policy at EgyptAir.
The cancellation policy of EgyptAir states that:
- If you have canceled the ticket with EgyptAir within 24 hours of the booking, you are eligible to get a full refund from the airline.
- If you have purchased the refundable ticket with the airline, you will get the full refund after canceling the flight.
- The cancellation fee is decided after analyzing the fare type and destination of the journey. Hence, the cancellation charge ranges from $100-$400 for the international flight cancellation.
- For the local passengers on EgyptAir, the cancellation fee is $40.
- If you think are EgyptAir tickets are refundable, the answer depends on the type of ticket you have purchased.
- If you have refundable tickets, you will get a full refund. If you have non-refundable tickets, you can get the money back only in some cases.
- The exceptional cases for getting a refund on a non-refundable ticket are sudden death in the family, health issues, family emergencies, government orders, etc.
- If you are canceling your ticket on the departure date, you will not get any refund from the airline.
- If you have not managed to get on the plane for some reason and haven’t canceled your ticket, the whole ticket face will be counted as No Show fees.
- You need to cancel the flight 3 days before the departure date; otherwise, your fare will be considered the cancellation charge.
What are the cancellation policies when EgyptAir cancels a flight?
- If EgyptAir has canceled your flight, you will get a full refund for your ticket.
- If EgyptAir flight has been delayed for more than 4 hours and you deny the alternate flight, you will get the full refund.
- If there are some natural calamities or government orders, you are eligible for a full refund.
- You will get the full money back if the flight is delayed due to technical problems.
So, these are the EgyptAir cancellation policy. You need to read the cancellation policy of the airline to avoid a mess in the future. If you want more help, you can contact the customer service of EgyptAir for more information.