Edelweiss Air operates various intercontinental flights with the budget price to the passengers. One can avail all the services online at their website and board the flight with supreme facilities. Changes can happen anytime, for which; passengers need to stop the journey and cancel the flight. In this case, you need to understand some crucial points of the Edelweiss Air cancellation policy and its related terms. Therefore, you can read further and grab all the information related to the policy before proceeding to cancel the flight.
- If you want to obtain a complete refund and avoid any cancellation fees, you need to cancel the journey within 24 hours of the purchase. You must have purchased the ticket at least seven days earlier to the flight departure to come under this rule.
- If you go ahead to cancel the journey after 24 hours, edelweiss will charge the cancellation fees.
- The charges will compute the fees according to the type of edelweiss ticket and the time remains for the departure.
- Sometimes passengers confront with a death of a family relative for which they cannot board the flight. Edelweiss understands this situation and allows you to claim the complete refund with no further charges.
- If you consume a part of your edelweiss flight ticket and proceed to cancel the journey. In this case, you need to pay the charges for the unused part of the ticket and cancel the flight.
- You can cancel the flight ticket online if the flight is operated by edelweiss air, and if you have purchased with the online travel agencies, you need to connect with them regarding the cancellation.
How to cancel Edelweiss Air?
Edelweiss air always works with customer satisfaction and allows you to cancel the journey. Once you learn the Edelweiss Air cancellation policy, you can begin canceling the flight online using the below simple steps:
- First, you are required to visit the edelweiss air official website on any preferred search portal of your device.
- Then, you need to choose the My booking page placed at the top right hand of the screen.
- To retrieve your journey, you need to enter the booking reference number with your last name.
- Once you tap on the view booking button, you will see the list of flight journey reserved with the edelweiss air.
- From that, you need to select the flight you want to cancel and tap on the flight cancel button.
- With this, a new screen will appear where you need to add the suitable reason for flight cancellation.
- After that, a final screen will display where you will see the appropriate cancellation amount after subtracting the charges if required.
- You need to review the details and tap on the confirm button to finish the process.
- Hence, edelweiss will send you the confirmation message regarding the flight cancellation at your registered email id that you can save for future use.
How to get refund for cancelled flight edelweiss?
If edelweiss cancels the journey, you can claim the complete refund or reschedule the same journey as per the Edelweiss Air cancellation policy with no further charges. For this, you need to fill out the refund form available at the My booking portal. Once you submit the refund form, edelweiss will process the complete refund within 7-10 working days at your original payment source.
Moreover, you can also connect with the customer care team of edelweiss air to know about the refund. They will help you to claim the refund for the flight cancellation. Hence to reach out to the Edelweiss Air customer service you can find the multiple contact modes on their help section.