Canceling tickets and asking for refunds is quite common these days. Every airline today provides flexible policies regarding canceling tickets and getting refunds; the same happens with Aeromexico. If you cancel your Aeromexico flight and have a question, can I get a refund from Aeromexico? The answer is yes. You can get a refund online and also by connecting through customer support. Check out the detailed information below to know more about it.
How can you apply for a refund from Aeromexico?
You can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for a refund from Aeromexico online.
- Foremost launch the website of Aeromexico
- Then locate the option manage my trip and click on it
- Enter the passengers last name and confirmation number to access your booking details
- Go ahead with the cancellation option of the ticket, follow the instructions on the screen to cancel the ticket
- Once done, you can apply for the refund through the refund request form
- The airline process your refund within 72 hours after you cancel the Aeromexico ticket
You can get your refund easily by following the process above. In case you are worried about can i get a refund from Aeromexico? You can also call Aeromexico customer service, and by providing them with all your details, you can get a refund.
Moreover, the refund depends on the time of cancellation and your fare type. You must go through the Aeromexico cancellation terms and conditions below.
Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
The refund in Aeromexico depends on your ticket type. If you have a basic economy ticket, you can cancel the ticket but need to pay the cancellation charges. Whereas for premium classes you can cancel the ticket at the last moment.
As per the Aeromexico cancellation policy, the airline provides you 24 hours for free cancellation when the ticket is purchased. If the 24 hour passes, you have to pay the cancellation fee.
The cancellation charges vary from person to person and from time to time. If you cancel the ticket at least two days before, there might be no charges, but canceling the ticket at the last moment can cost you the full ticket amount. Besides, there are no charges for club premier; you can also cancel the flight at the last moment.
How much is the cancellation fee for Aeromexico?
You don't need to pay any charges unless you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking. If the time exceeds, you need to pay the cancellation fee of around USD 200. The cancellation fee might vary depending on your fare type and route. You can also speak to the customer support team of Aeromexico to know the exact cancellation fee in your case.
Hoping you are now clear about the Aeromexico refund policy, how much is the cancellation fee for Aeromexico, and how to get a refund? Moreover, if you face any issues throughout the process, you can always speak to the Aeromexico customer support team.
Read Also: - How to book group Air Tickets
- How do I get a refund from Loganair?
- How can I get my money back from IndiGo?
- How long does KLM take to respond on WhatsApp?
- How do I change my Loganair flight?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change flight on Aer Lingus?
- How do I get my money back from Ryanair?
- How long does it take to get refund from Qatar Airways?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to get cheaper flights on American Airlines?