Aer Lingus flights online cancellations can be done using the official website. Cancellations can be dreadful at times for travelers but with Aer Lingus, travelers are always in for a smooth experience. Travelers can visit the official website of Aer Lingus to get refunds and proceed with cancellations after a careful study of the Aer Lingus Cancellation Policy.
Travelers have to navigate to the official website of Aer Lingus to proceed with cancellations and refunds. Cancellations are available online and offline. Online cancellations are available on the official website www.aerlingus.com.
Online cancellations are available on the application too. Passengers can download the Aer Lingus application online on Android or iOS.
Also, travelers can cancel their flight offline by talking to the customer service team or a customer service professional using the helpline number or email dedicated to reaching the customer service team at Aer Lingus.
Travelers have to connect with the customer service department and they can get in touch with the customer service live person. The live person is available online on the website to help you contemplate the Aer Lingus cancellation policy.
What is the Aer Lingus cancellation policy?
Cancellations can be made online for bookings reserved online using aerlingus.com. Once the traveler cancels the booking, further fill in the details of the refund request form to grab refunds for their flight reservation. Travelers can connect with the customer service team in case of refunds. To reach a customer service professional at Aer Lingus, travelers can connect with the customer service team using the helpline number, email, or live chat.
The inclusions of the Aer Lingus cancellation policy are as follows:
- Cancellations and changes to the Aer Lingus flight reservations can be made up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Cancellation and change fees are applicable on the flight change and cancellation.
- The cancellation fee depends on the fare type and the departure date of the flight.
- The cancellation charges are somewhere around USD 100 TO 500 depending on the fare type and the departure of the flight.
Aer Lingus Refund Policy
It is mandatory to get through the inclusions of the Aer Lingus Refund Policy to get started with refunds for your Aer Lingus refunds against cancellations.
- Refunds requests should be made within the expiry of the ticket. Every Aer Lingus ticket comes with an expiry date.
- The refund amount is forfeited when there are only two hours left to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Travelers need to fill in the refund request form to get refunds for the flights. In case the flight is not flown, a refund of government tax is permitted and this can be filled within one month of the booked travel date.
- The refund amount is available in the original form of payment (credit card, voucher, Avios account, etc.)
- The refund is generated at once however, it may take somewhere around 7 to 10 business days for the amount to reflect in your payment source.
Aer Lingus customer service
Travelers can also get in touch with the Aer Lingus customer service to connect with someone at Aer Lingus to get help with reservations and cancellations. Travelers have to connect with the customer service team using the helpline number or the email address.
Read Also: -How do I get in touch with Aer Lingus