Aegean Airlines is the flag carrier and the largest airline for Greece. It provides scheduled, charter, seasonal flights to domestic and international destinations and is famous for its seamless passenger experience. Getting a refund from any airline in the aviation industry can sometimes feel tricky and elusive. If you have an Aegean Airlines flight booking or reservation and need to claim your refund, fear not, you can get your refund if you meet the Aegean Airlines refund policy. If you’ve got no idea about its policy, in that case, the following will help you significantly.
Aegean Airlines Refund Policy
The following will help you understand the policy related to the terms and conditions under which you can get a refund from Aegean Airlines;
- The Aegean Airlines refund policy states that if you cancel your Aegean Airlines flight tickets within 24 hours of making the purchase, they'll provide you with a full refund.
- They will provide the refund through the original booking method.
- If you miss the initial 24-hour window, you’ll have to pay a service charge to claim your refund.
- The cancellation charge will be debited from the amount you paid, and the rest will be provided as a refund.
- Aegean Airlines takes 7-20 business working days to credit your refund to the source of payment.
Thus, the above-listed points will help you understand the Aegean Airlines refund policy, and you can claim your refund from the Aegean Airlines reservations team accordingly for your benefit.
Aegean Airlines Refund Policy Coronavirus
If your Aegean Airlines flight tickets got canceled due to Coronavirus and you wish to know, what will happen to the money you spent at the time of buying your flight tickets? In that case, the following will help;
- Aegean Airlines has refunded all the flights canceled due to Coronavirus.
- If your flight tickets got affected due to Covid, you can go to the official Aegean Airlines website and fill out the ‘Aegean Airlines Refund Request Form’ to initiate the refund procedure.
- If you purchased your Aegean flight tickets with the help of a travel website or travel agent, you’d have to get in touch with the respective person to claim your refund.
Aegean Airlines Cancellation Policy
If the question ‘What is Aegean Airlines cancellation policy?’ comes to your mind, then you can take help from the points listed below;
Aegean Airlines 24-hour free cancellation- Aegean airlines 24-hours free cancellation allows you to cancel your flight tickets free of cost within the first 24 hours of making the original purchase;
- You can cancel your flight tickets free of cost and get a complete refund if you do so within the first 24-hour window.
- If you fail to meet the window, you can cancel your flight tickets up until 30 minutes before your scheduled Aegean Airlines flight departure.
- If you cancel before 30 minutes, you’ll have to pay a service charge of 20 EUR.
- The amount will be debited from your payment, and the remaining will be credited as a refund.
- If you cancel your flight tickets after your scheduled departure, you’ll not be able to get any refund from Aegean Airlines.
Thus, the brief points listed above will help you understand the complete Aegean Airlines refund and cancellation procedure, and you can cancel and claim your refund accordingly.
Read Also: How to book a last minute flight?
- How do I speak to a live person at KLM Airlines?
- What number is Delta Airlines at LAX Airport?
- How do I speak to a live person at United Airlines?
- Where does Tap Portugal fly in the US?
- Southwest Airlines phone number midway airport
- American Airlines cheap flights from rdu
- American Airlines cheap flights from Washington dc
- How do I speak to a live person at Aeromexico?
- How do I speak to a person at Alaska Airlines?
- American Airlines cheap flights from DFW