If travelers who are residents of Ireland are almost ready to buy flight tickets for their journey, the first name that will come into their minds to reserve tickets is ‘Aer Lingus.’ Aer Lingus is considered to be one of the best and leading in Ireland. After almost after a year of operating, its fame has not faded, and it still remains the number one airline. If any passengers are about to reserve their flight tickets with them, they have to be tension free as it has all the facilities that can be useful for the passengers. They have staff and customer service person who is helpful as well as guidance for their passengers.
How many destinations does Aer Lingus fly to?
If counting the destinations that s covered by Aer Lingus, then it has toured over UK and also Europe, and also North America. Aer Lingus flies to around 100 places in the UK and Europe and has 16 direct flights to North America. Compared to any other Ireland airline, it has the maximum number of destinations to fly off.
How to book ticket in Aer Lngus?
Once the passengers have decided to reserve their flight tickets with Aer Lingus for their journey, they have no idea how to book flight tickets. This can happen when the travelers are trying to do it independently and cannot find any way to proceed. The steps to book flight tickets with Aer Lingus are as follows:
Here is a brief explanation of the booking procedure:
- First, travelers have to visit the official site of Aer Lingus with the help of any browser.
- On the home screen, you have to go to the top of the page and tap on the ‘booking’ option.
- A Dashboard will pop up on the screen with multiple tabs. Enter the departing and arriving destination with the date and name of the travelers.
- Click on the search button. A new page will appear on the screen with the flight options for the travelers.
- Select any flight that fits the budget and also the schedule of the traveler.
- Go to the detail entry page, and fill in the form with passengers’ names, contact numbers, and the passenger's address.
- Click on the ‘continue’ button. On the payment and review page, passengers have to enter the form of payment and pay the amount of booking flight tickets on Aer Lingus.
- Once the flight tickets are booked, travelers will get the notification of reserved flight tickets on the email address.
For much more information regarding the booking procedure of Aer Lingus, passengers can go to the travel agents who can help them out to reserve the flight tickets on the airline with the process.
How to check in aer lingus?
Once the passenger has reserved the flight tickets, they must check in to the airline 24 hours before the flight departure time. Often travelers are not aware of the process of check-in for the flight tickets, and they want to check in by themselves. In this case, some steps are explained in the section given down:
Aer Lingus Check-in steps:
- Sign in to the official site of Aer Lingus through the web browser.
- Navigate the ‘manage booking’ process on the webpage, and tap on it.
- It will ask the passengers to enter the travelers’ last name with the PNR number on the given tab.
- Click on the ‘ok’ button. Now choose the check-in option from the tab that is mentioned on the page.
- They will ask the passengers to enter the PNR details of their flight tickets on the tab. Click on the continue button.
- Follow the further information given on the screen, and you will be able to check in to your flight tickets.
- The notification with the boarding pass will be sent to the travelers at their email address by Aer Lingus. Take the print of the boarding use when entering the airport to board the flights.
- Also, try to reach the customer service executive of Aer Lingus; they will give you accurate information regarding the check-in.