Sas airlines have ensured that the customers get all the features and facilities an airline can provide. If you know how to use the SAS Airlines manage booking options. Then you'll be able to make the changes to your reservation without professional help. You can use the managed booking option only if you have made the booking by yourself. However, if you have made the booking with the help of a third party, then you would need to connect with them to make changes to your booking.
How to check flight booking on SAS Airlines?
In order to check the SAS flight booking, you need to ensure that you have walked through the path which is provided below. You only need to get on the official Sas website and click the SAS airlines manage booking button. After that, you need to walk through the path provided below.
- Get on the official website of SAS Airlines. Once you're there, then you need to choose the option of "Manage Booking."
- Now you need to write the reservation code and the passenger's name.
- Click the button to search.
- Once the search is over, you'll see the booking you made with SAS Airlines.
- Open the booking, and then you'll be able to get the complete information regarding the booking you have made.
Through the Manage booking option, you can even make changes to the reservation you have made. For example - you can change the flight or the departure date. To understand the complete path, you must walk through the details.
Procedure to make the date change or flight change:
To make the changes to your flight or the date of flying, you need to walk through the steps below.
- Firstly you need to access the SAS Airlines website.
- Once you have accessed it, then you need to click the "Manage Booking" option.
- After selecting that option, enter the booking code or the reference number, and you need to write the passenger's name.
- That is it. Now make the selection of the search button.
- Once the search is over, then you'll be able to get the booking you have made.
- Open the booking. Then you need to click the flight change option or the option of the date change.
- That is it. You'll come across the list of flights or the dates from which you can select your preferred date and flight.
- Make the changes to the flight or date, you'll receive an email regarding the changes you have made.
- That is it.
SAS flight and date change policy:
You can go through the policy of SAS Airlines mentioned below. In that manner, you'll have to make the changes to your flight and date utterly free of cost.
- You can make the changes to your flight and date within twenty-four hours of booking. If you have followed the twenty hours, you'll be able to make the changes free of cost.
- While making the flight change, you cannot make the changes in the destination.
- If you're making the changes to the dates, you can also not make the changes to the destination.
- If your booking was made through the official website, you could make the changes yourself. However, if a third party creates your booking, you need to connect with the travel agency to make the booking.
It is this easy to make the changes. You can even connect with the SAS Airlines customer service team. They're going to make sure that you have got the right help. Once that has happened, then in a short time, changes will be made to your reservation. Then you’ll be ready to board your flight with SAS Airlines.
- Can we change date of flight after booking?
- How much does it cost to change name on an Airline ticket?
- How do I speak to a person at Turkish Airlines?
- How do I talk to someone at Spirit Airlines?
- How can I get hold of Air France?
- How do you travel with someone in a wheelchair?
- How can I book the cheapest Airline tickets?
- SAS Airlines manage booking