Birmingham Alabama Airport is an international Airport that operates different airlines at their terminals and provides various exclusive services to passengers. It provides scheduled and non-scheduled services to passengers. People who are going to board their flight or frequently board from Birmingham International Airport get issues with their reservations or traveling. So people wondered, “How do I contact Birmingham Alabama airport?” to get assistance resolving my issues. If you want to know the answer to this question, then it is recommended that passengers read each piece of information mentioned in this document.
Helpful information to contact the Birmingham International Airport officials:
Below is some contact information that will help you communicate with the officials of the Airport regarding your query.
Airport name: Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport
Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport code: BHM
Birmingham Alabama Airport phone number:
- Birmingham International Airport Customer service number: +1 205-595-0533
- For information regarding Valet Parking services: (205) 767-5775
- For Badging office: 205-599-0815
- To contact the Airport authority: 205-599-0726
- To contact the information desk for visual paging: (205) 599-0500
Another essential information about Birmingham, Alabama Airport:
Terminals at Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport: 1 Terminal (It consists of three concourses - A, B, and C)
Number of Airlines: Around 50 Airlines (Some of them are American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Southwest, and United Airlines)
Official website link:
- Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport: https://www.flybirmingham.com
Other Methods to contact Birmingham Alabama Airport
Contact Birmingham, Alabama airport through a direct visit:
- Airport Address: 5900 Messer Airport Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35212, United States
Below are some social media channels to contact Birmingham Alabama Airport officials:
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FlyBHMAirport
- For Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/BHMAirport/
- For Twitter: https://twitter.com/BHMAirport
Other ways to contact Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport officials:
- Fax at: 205-599-0538
- Contact form link: https://www.flybirmingham.com/contact-us/
Mention the services provided by Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport:
Suppose a passenger has already booked their flight and will board their flight from Birmingham Airport, which is the large Airport in Alabama wants to know about their services and security at the Airport. But they get confused about “How do I contact Birmingham, Alabama airport?” to connect with airport officials to resolve concerns. Below are some mentioned services offered at Birmingham, Alabama Airport to the passengers:
- Passengers can use ATMs at the Airport.
- Passengers are offered with some dining services like restaurants and cafes.
- Passengers can go to the airport lounges and the waiting lot areas.
- There are gift shops available and many stores for people.
- They are nursing rooms, sensory rooms, meditation rooms, and restrooms for travelers.
- Birmingham, Alabama airport provides the kid zone play areas for kids.
- This Airport has currency exchanges.
- People who arrive in electric vehicles can use the electric vehicle charging stations at this Airport.
- If travelers face any issues with their luggage or exceed their baggage, they can go to the baggage claim area, located at this Airport for different airlines.
- Some of their further services include animal relief areas, fuel rods to charge your mobile device, family bathrooms, and skycap service, which disabled persons can enable.
- Passengers will also get free wifi services at the airport and boarding lounges.
- Information desk counters and help desks are available at every concourse to assist passengers.